Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AD] Increase your Browser Game Population

Discussion on [AD] Increase your Browser Game Population within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AD] Increase your Browser Game Population

Hey ElitePvPers,
Over the last month my team and I have been hard at work rebuilding RivalTopList.com from the ground up.
We are a completely revamped high traffic gaming platform, and this is great news for you as a server or gaming website owner as we're dedicated to improving your population and exposure!
We have been around for almost 6 years. We decided to buckle down and really improve this platform, and we're already seeing the results from it.
We're growing very quickly and our website traffic is increasing quickly each day.

Read on to learn about our changes:

Features:
New Design & User Interface

New Instant Vote Notification System (IVN) - Know if your users are voting.

New Details page with a comments & rating system. (full HTML is allowed on the details page - get creative!)

Completely automated premium & advertising system. Pay per day options.

Revamped on-page SEO - Search Friendly URL's. This is great for search engine exposure.

Advanced Search System (search for servers/websites with ease).

Plus many more features. Visit our website to see everything.

This is incredible news for you! We will drastically improve the visitors out to your website with our new platform. We have several new features in development that are going to set us apart from other top lists,
and we greatly value our users, and we look forward to helping you grow.

Don't wait around to start taking advantage of the many features RivalTopList has to offer. Find the website link below and register your server.

Registration Link:

We created a special coupon for all new users. You can redeem the coupon inside your control panel upon logging in:
Coupon: RTLNEWUSER

We're dedicated to helping you as best as we can!
Good luck to you and your server.

I'm always looking at all the various ways we can improve RivalTopList. If you have any suggestions or feedback please let me know. I would love to hear it.
My Skype: Silentcloud21

Old 03/22/2015, 06:21   #2

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Closed Thread

Tags
browser game, increase, population