Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shinobi Chronicles - Free text-based rpg

Discussion on Shinobi Chronicles - Free text-based rpg within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shinobi Chronicles - Free text-based rpg

Shinobi Chronicles
An RPG inspired by Naruto, a fresh take on going back to the roots and feel of the series and trying to capture that in a game.

Here you go :

Skills
Ninjutsu Skill: Increases the damage/effects of Ninjutsu, and provides slight defense against Ninjutsu attacks.
Genjutsu Skill: Increases the damage/effects of Genjutsu, and provides slight defense against Genjutsu attacks.
Taijutsu Skill: Increases the damage/effects of Taijutsu, and provides slight defense against Taijutsu attacks.

Attributes
Cast speed: Helps Ninjutsu users negate damage from Taijutsu and Ninjutsu
Speed: Helps Taijutsu users avoid damage from Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Intelligence: Helps Genjutsu users keep people from breaking out of genjutsu, and helps people trapped in Genjutsu escape
Willpower: Reduces the effect of debuffs (speed reduction, damage reduction, etc)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shinobi-world.com - Free browser MMORPG game inspired by the Naruto Universum
01/19/2015 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Hi. If you're a fan of the anime Naruto, you have to play in the shinobi-world. This is a game based on the universe of Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden. What to write here more ... Feel free to register with the link - I'm on the gains and you do not lose :). Best regards and see you in the game.
Torn City Best text based RPG
12/30/2010 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Signup to Torn City and join 40,000 daily players and keeps on growing.100% free to Play. Torn City features real life situations that require that little bit more than your average online multiplayer game. Seriously...good browser RPG being constantly updated with new features.Also with features like: racing, attacking, criming, drugging ,gambling, flying, faction wars, missions, trading, stat upping and many many other intresing stuff :P If any1 wanna join, u can register on the link below: ...
Best Text Based MMO
12/06/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness join now, if u wanna join under me go here http://www.prisonstruggle .com/register.php?referer=161647
[HELP] Text Based Shop
05/07/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
I think this might have been posted before but I can't find it again. I was wondering how I can make a text based npc seller like EudemonSeller Alice. I was looking at the actions but I couldn't find where it actually gives the user the item. Any help would be gladly appreciated. TrImAn