Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MOD] Brave Frontier [Global 1.1.14][Japan 1.2.2]

Discussion on [MOD] Brave Frontier [Global 1.1.14][Japan 1.2.2] within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MOD] Brave Frontier [Global 1.1.14][Japan 1.2.2]

Two modded apk's for brave frontier:
Global 1.1.14 -
Japan 1.2.2 -

Modded settings:
Player Attack 20 * 52 = 1040
Player HP 100 * 35 = 3500

The APK's above has been modified by a software called AutoHack, developed by ElementEvil team. If you want to use all the available modifications for Brave Frontier Global, Amazon, Japan, Europe and Summoners War SA 1.1.9 visit . You must pay for subscribtion in order to use the hack, but they currently have bonus for registered users in the first week, they give 6 months free subscriber period!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2014, 04:07   #2

Thank you for posting
Old 07/06/2014, 13:58   #3

tryed not working, conn to facebook like 5 time, this only for gues mod ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(RELEASE) BRAVE FRONTIER HACK FOR IOS AND ANDROID>>> PINOY ONLY>>
11/06/2014 - Facebook - 25 Replies
THE HACK FEATURES IS STATS MODIFICATION AND GOLD AND KARMA HACK>>>> 100% LEGIT AND NOT BANNABLE.. SURE PO>> TEXT ME 09293707807 FOR PROOF JUST TEXT AND I WILL SEND YOU PICTURES OF THAT OR VIDEO>> THANKS UPDATED for Brave Frontier 1.1.9 ****---___---**** This "HACK" works by installing an Android Version on your Computer via Bluestacks and sync-ing the game saves through your Facebook login, making this HACK compatible for JAILED and JB users.
[RELEASE] Brave Frontier Mod v1.1.14 [No-Root]
09/09/2014 - Facebook - 50 Replies
http://www.ultimatefreecheats.com/wp-content/uploa ds/2014/02/Brave-Frontier-Cheats-Hack-Tool-Header. jpg Hello everyone! I've been modding Brave Frontier for quite some time now and want to share to other people here.. Here are some mods that I have made.. :) Note: I DON'T USE ANY TOOL TO MAKE THESE MODS, I EDIT THEM MANUALLY.
Brave Frontier Hack?
06/15/2014 - Smartphones - 3 Replies
Hey ho, gibt es einen funktionierenden Brave Frontier Hack? Habe zwar zwei über google gefunden aber hab da so meine Zweifel, dass die nicht Virenverseucht sind. Danke im Voraus. MfG.
[Req]Brave Frontier Hack
05/26/2014 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Requesting for Brave Frontier Hack for all of those good and generous mighty coders out there... Because many hacks are already been shown on YT and other stuffs which requires "surveys" and most of em are similar which pertains to scamming or hacking mere account... ps: sorry for the wrong post in the wrong section/thread
BRAVE FRONTIER HACKS FOR ANDROID OR IPHONE ..... 100% REAL AND GOOD
05/14/2014 - Facebook - 4 Replies
AAAAA