Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Magic Barrage - looking for help

Discussion on Magic Barrage - looking for help within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Magic Barrage - looking for help

Hello, I wanna ask You for help, anyone can do something with Magic Barrage - Bitferno? Speed attack, crits, etc. All help will be welcome.
Here's a link on kongregate :

Thanks for any help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My experience in the Magic Barrage
10/23/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Magic Barrage is one of my favourite game that i have never seen before.There are many more excellent and challenging adventures in Magic Barrage. You do not want to be the one who miss all the fun. http://i.imgur.com/tEGRx8h.jpg
a new game called Magic Barrage
10/22/2013 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Magic Barrage,powered by Gameguyz,is a retro of 8-bit ARPG-shooting browser games,and it is ready to launch its global Close Beta Test in English. The game is about an ancient Dragon disturb the human world’s peace life with its demon legion, and the guarding heroes(the players) fight against the demon legion in the continent of Green Isle. Sword, magic with bullets hell performance by the Pixel graphic style, provides you a world of expectation. http://i.imgur.com/SursDzL.jpg