Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Evony Review

Discussion on Evony Review within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Evony Review

This free to play (optional pay for special currency) browser based game in which went live as of May 2009, bursting with helpful players and updates daily. In truth this game reminds me so much of Age of Empires with a browser based feel to it, building constantly and battling against other players in which case makes it completely competitive and majorly addictive. Every time I try to stray away, something always pulls me back, whether its my Alliance in which I entered via a specific building you have to build, or the fact you just want to see how it all ends, with you laying in the dirt with your enemies above you laughing, or you triumphing to be one of the top players within the game. I personally continuously play this game, building my army up, as well as defenses within cities, yes you can have multiple cities underneath your Lords control, max possible is 10. Constantly building vast armies and major defenses to ward or even attack other players just makes this game worth wild. Even tho the few drawbacks happens to also be the few things that makes you wanting more, the large wait time on the higher leveled buildings, soldiers, etc etc. to the hunting for Medals to have a promotion to the next rank/title for higher Prestige in the ranking system. I have been with this game for a few weeks now, and I cannot put it down, I have to give some major credit to the game developers for creating it, not to mention making it easy to play through the browser instead of having to download a separate program just to actually play, kudos to them, and for any and all people wanting to try out this awesome game, please visit

Lord Mennoch
Server 31
7KofLG Alliance