Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shakes & Fidget private server! (beta)

Discussion on Shakes & Fidget private server! (beta) within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shakes & Fidget private server! (beta)

Hello. I've created a private sf server, server side is written entirely from scratch, and the client side is copied from official servers, and is the lastest version. It has many bugs, but it's in no means a finished server.

What currently works:
- Quests, although the fight is fixed (you always fight against the same monser, do the same damage, etc.). The exp required to level up is the same as in the offical servers, but the exp rate is custom. The skip button is there by purpose, not functional yet.
- Arena, fight simulation is working but is primitive. It takes into consideration character stats, level, luck (crit) but not armor. Honor works, so do logs but there are some bugs
- City guard. Works well, but the payment is fixed for now.
- Shops, empty for now, can't sell anything either
- Stable, you can buy and extend any mounts, which affect the quest time correctly (haven't checked any besides 50%, but i'm quite confident)
- Character screen, looks, mount, stats, level, guild and character description are displayed correctly. You can equip and move items from one slot to another. The items do give your character the stats. You can buy stats, the price is the same as in the official servers.
- Mail, sending and reading mail works correctly, deleting doesn't seem to work
- Guild, can create, invite, kick, promote to officer, set description, donate and upgrade buildings. Yet to implement guild chat, the herb (or whatever it's called) and ofcourse guild dungeons and wars
- Hall of fame, working ok-ish, can't search by name, only by rank number, also it bugs once u get down bellow all the players.
- Dungeons work except for tower. Gold reward is fixed, exp reward is x2
- Options, as for now you can only change the volume, and language. The avalible languages are: english, polish, german. Don't pick any others than that, or else your game will propybly bug, and you'll have to clear cookies/cache. Was too lazy to implement the rest, if u need any other, just ask.

The newer stuff, such as toilet, that which thing added lately, and mirror are at the bottom of my priority list atm.

I'm not planning on implementing the scrap book, since it's hard to RE, and not really worth it, since i can set the rate up to comprehend for it.

Want to help? Contact me anywhere, here or in-game.

Bugs that i know of:
- Some graphics are missing. If you notice that and want to help, press ctrl + shift + J (at least in chrome) and check the console or networking tab for missing resources. Copy the links and send them to me. fixed
- You can accualy get disconnected without being notified. You'll know that when you cant do pertty much anything. Just log out and in, or refresh the page. That's not realy a problem i can't solve, it's just not important at this stage
- Thirst can get negative, meaning you can do quests even if you don't have enough thirst. Will fix that later fixed
- Apparently there's a bug with lvling up, you can get the required exp and your lvl sometimes will not rise, will fix later That was just a bug when viewing other characters, fixed
-Arena logs are bugged in a few ways

As for future plans, idk if i will host a server, once i'm done with coding it, or sell it. Depends on the popularity, and whether i'll have time to maintain it.

Will be online someday, only under this domain:

Guild commands:
-str X
-dex X
-int X
-con X
-luck X

Where X = the ammount of stats that you want to add
Thanks
108 Users
Old 12/28/2013, 18:50   #2

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
#reopen
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/29/2013, 23:52   #3

Dungeons will be added tomorow, once the server comes back up. There are no rewards in form of items yet, exp and gold rewards are fixed, but stats, images, classes, attack range of the monsters are accurate. Dungeon 13 is not working yet and tower doesn't either and will not for a while.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/30/2013, 01:41   #4

I cant connect.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/30/2013, 09:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJoker View Post
I cant connect.
Read my posts... The hosting is free, sometimes it gets overloaded, which leads to the hosting to blocking my website for +/- 12 hours.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/30/2013, 15:40   #6

shakes and fidget server off? :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2013, 16:41   #7

as I mentioned I could give you a paid hosting for naught.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2014, 17:21   #8

OFF?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2014, 17:29   #9

Yep, its down... From what i've noticed it comes back around 8 am CET.
I'll soon update the game, and start working on items
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/02/2014, 18:18   #10

What time is now on CET?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2014, 18:54   #11

Kexxon i want help you ))
Old 01/02/2014, 20:27   #12

Is it on?
Old 01/02/2014, 22:43   #13

elite*gold: 1
Der Server wird am 8ten on kommen für die, die kein Englisch können.
Old 01/03/2014, 00:12   #14

yeah, sounds great. !
Old 01/03/2014, 14:46   #15

Updated.

- Added time limitations for arena and dungeons
- Can no longer go bellow 0 thirst, resets at midnight CET
- Can drink beers
- Gaining honor in arena, logs are not completly done, there are some bugs
- Deleting messages
- Can donate to guild and upgrade buildings, which give bonuses to exp and gold