Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Password problem

Discussion on Password problem within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Password problem

So today I check one of my brutes and I noticed it had the 3 fights already done when I hadn't even logged in today.

The strange thing is it's not asking for a password anymore, nor can I change it. The tabs on the right (Join Clan and Change password) even disappeared. Yes I'm on the same computer, and same ip, and even if I wasn't, it should ask for a pass anyway.

I've tried /setPass, doesn't work.
Any ideas on how to fix this / what happened? or should I just dump this brute?

EDIT: Also tried /login, doesn't work, I get redirected to the cellule.
Old 06/18/2009, 02:39   #2

The password disappears if you don't play for the first 3 days or don't login to the tournament, or something to this effect. Must have been that.
Old 06/18/2009, 05:42   #3

Can't be that, I've been playing with the brute and doing the arenas everyday, it was lvl 16. Probably got hacked bleh, got no other explanation other then this one. It doesn't ask for password even to do arenas, and the join clan tab is gonne. Argh
Old 06/18/2009, 14:59   #4

If they'd have hacked you I would assume they'd just change your pw to use the account for themselves. Or maybe it's an exploit, strange in any case.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Navicat Account/Password problem
08/23/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hi.. Hilfe!! Bitte ich hab grad alle accounts gelöschst weil ich was falsch gemacht hab und jetz habe ich den "code" nicht mehr der bei "Password" Steht =( Bitte ich brauch hilfe..!!! schreibt mal bitte den code hier rein bitte^^ xD danke im vorruas MfG
[PROBLEM] Bad account or bad password
04/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello all , I have a problem and i think elitepvpers people can help me. I have create my p-server with server dedicated FreeBSD 7.2. But my problem is in login he said : bad account or bad password -_-" but account is : rain psw : 12345 but not run. If he is password hash sql 5.0 = not run Basic password ( *00A51F3F48415C7D4E8908980D443C29C69B60C9 ) = not run Thank,
tSRO password problem
08/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
I registered for tSRO, but when I go ingame it says PW incorrect, what's the problem?
Password check problem
09/01/2007 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
On the private server i play on the validation of your account/password is checked after you choose your server. This way walker always give this error when you try to login: 16:58:19 Now we will use local verification:o) 16:58:19 Enjoy! 16:58:19 Link LoginServer Succeed. 16:58:22 Login LoginServer Success. 16:58:22 服务器当前在&# 32447;率:1.66%,能否登ƀ 70;:能 16:58:25 Password does not match this account. Confirm your account information and log in again later. 16:58:25 ->Login LoginServer Fail.
Hey, I got a problem with my warehouse password.
11/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey all, I got a character from a friend, but he didnt know the warehouse password nomore.... Since he bought it we cant look up anything.... Does anybody know how too delete/look up that password w/o Conquer Online site or GM ? Please., I really need it cus it is hard too always have an second client online with my internet. I really aint hacker. Thanks in advance.