Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Dead frontier Character Magnet hack, No ZOMBIES hack, Easy Grinding hack

Discussion on [Discussion] Dead frontier Character Magnet hack, No ZOMBIES hack, Easy Grinding hack within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion] Dead frontier Character Magnet hack, No ZOMBIES hack, Easy Grinding hack

Hey guys,
Maybe many of you know me for the hacks I made, and maybe not.

This time, I made couple scripts hacks .
That WORKS IN MULTIPLAYER* (When grinding NOT recommended, else it will take players and not zombies, I mean it will teleport the players and NOT the zombies.)
Heres FIVE videos.

Tell me what you think about it .
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2013, 07:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
the video's private man

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Dead Frontier] Buy cheap credits for dead frontier - FAST, RELIABLE, CHEAP
09/02/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi fellow Dead Frontier player, Looking forward to buying dead frontier credits? Need ghost ammo, in game cash, or new weapons? If you need credits I have still a lot of credits to sale. Prices: My prices are up to 35% cheaper than the prices of the the ingame Credits Shop To see Euro and USD prices, please check the link below
Met hack crab hack FAST DEAD hack?
10/23/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Hello guy , im new here so im long time searching hacks for FT :o .But i just find videos.Im sometime seen in FT hacker.Like ball spin.But nobody sayed me how/where he get it.So guys if someone got hack for GUARDIAN can add me on skype?I dont know why all dont want share hacks..Im not genius so i cant mäke hack..I think making hack for game are some hard..so if someone got hack for guardian or know how to make him..say me and i will tell you my skype..plzz :3