Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server ogame

Discussion on Private server ogame within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server ogame

Legend has it that January 13, 2013 there was a catastrophic event in any size intergalattighe: it was said that the universe could only be saved by a great fighter in command of his splendid spaceship, the BAHAMUT.

This great fighter fù appointed by the emperors supreme juiced84 eskizzo413 to destroy all the vessels belonging to the ferocious Genghis Khan, brought to life through the development of gravitational technology:

a technology that can destroy or bring back to life the entire universe.

The great Luke Skywalker (the great warrior) managed to destroy all belonging Avatar all'armata dark that prevented him from reaching the ferocious Genghis Khan and when he managed to get in front of the ferocious Thriller fù too late for all the inhabitants of the universe, because Genghis commanded his deputy commander Gandalf to press the self-destruction of the entire galaxy.

THE END OF THE ENTIRE GALAXY began with huge explosions risucchiarono the galaxy in a huge black hole,

all the inhabitants lost their confidence in the supreme emperors,

but the two of them were standing there watching,

in fact pulled out of the hangar their symbol of power the most powerful ship ever built, the StarBattle,

and they fought against all the dangers that appeared until they were able to carry most of the galaxy in a new universe, which was named after the ship that allowed for the salvation of all:

UNIVERSE STARBATTLES

In the new universe, all the emperors had to build most of their empire, aided by the general population and the agreements made by all the planets of the new universe all empires returned to their full glory.

The ferocious Genghis Khan fù impriggionato in the great imperial tower.

-Link del game:

-Link della pagina Facebook:

-Link del Forum:

-Features:
speed of the game:
speed fleet:
40th
speed of production resources:

-New Implementations-
Galaxy 2d: new graphics for better gaming experience (let's also normal galaxy for those who are comfortable with this);
New graphics thanks to the new skins that include animated images (construction, research, defenses and fleets) with animated images;
New Summary: Summary very small edition easier to interpret;
New construction, the bank: a structure capable of containing a total of resources based on the level (of course the total amount of resources that contains is not very high);
Teleport resources: a structure able to teleport resources even on planets of other players;
Colonies furniture: This feature is capable of carrying a planet in a new galaxy, system, or in a new location (its use coast MO);
Allert System: This system allows you to see if you are under attack in different pages, is a flashing light that is located next to the side menu on most pages;

Latest information to avoid criticism:

The login page is a work in progress;
The resources "Norio" is being removed for causing too many problems and will be added when I can change all the code without errors out, once finished my work will be a poll where players decide whether or not to enter the Norio ;
The game is still in testing (the test is open to all so if you want to try come) and will open officially January 13, 2013, some things are still to be determined but I promise that the 12th will be ready for opening day following !

The staff is composed of the following members:
ADMIN: Juiced841
ADMIN/DEV: Skizzo413
Game Admin: Luke Skywalker
Game Operator: Zanzizi2
Game Operator: Tromel
Moderatore del forum: Puk
Admin Grafico: ErMazza

We look forward to many
Old 01/14/2013, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
Hello,

+ for the Domain
+ for the Contact (Contatti)
+ for change Design a little bid

Info:
Change the Pictures (Gameforge Copyright):

Good luck for your game

I hope next Universe is not High Speed Server.
For me is 30 30 10 30 the best Speed.

Greetings