Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Brute get rare pet!!!

Discussion on My Brute get rare pet!!! within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Brute get rare pet!!!

Guys i found out that if you join my dojo, u have a higher chance of getting bears, and awesome skills
along with other bonous like double xp for 3 days
and an exclusive arena
so plzz help me and urself out by adding this codeHHGEEGE
TY
Old 01/13/2013, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling cards (rare,ultra rare, uncommon) for money (paypal)
08/30/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Selling cards for real money (Paypal), how i count each cards worth: i used the cheapest bfp price from battleforge website it is 0.0015 dollar one bfp, and i look at auction house price and multiply. Example: harvester costs 2300 bfp so 2300x0.0014=3.22 dollar I have most of the ultra rares and rares just write me to email: [email protected] with which cards u are intrested, and ill say if i have them, if anyone will be intrested ill make list of the cards i have. How my trade will...
[WTS] EU West (GOLD SEASON 1 and 12 RARE SKINS) & East (1 RARE PAX SKIN) LoL Accounts
06/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Done.
Selling Rare CPT2 Wit Alot Of Perms And Rare Nexon Weapon!
12/07/2011 - Combat Arms Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Every One, I want To Sell Accoun Of My Friends So Here Is The Details: Game Version: Europe Items and length: AK 74M RPK-74 T-2
85er Rogue 2x Gladi,Rare Mounts,Rare Titel,Kürschner 525 & Ingi 451
11/15/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Ich verkaufe/tausche hier meinen lvl 85 Schurken auf dem Server Aegwynn Horde mit den beiden Hauptberufen Kürschner (525) & Ingenieurskunst (451).Er hat noch ca. 5k gold. Er war 2facher Gladiator und besitzt somit 2 GLADIATOREN MOUNTS.Er hat auch noch den alten Zul Aman Bär,Onyxfarbener Drache der Nehtherschwingen,Kobaltblauer Kriegstabulk,schwarzer Kriegsbär einen silbernen Reitnetherrochen.Er hat auch noch viele andere. Er besitzt zudem folgende Titel: Braumeister Champion der Naaru...
[HOW TO]Schwarzer Brute/Black Brute
12/03/2010 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
Hey Community, In diesem HOW TO möchte ich euch zeigen, wie ihr euren Brute/Brutalo koplett schwarz macht. Dieses HOW TO ist für MyBrute, sowie MeinBrutalo (deutsche Version). Es gibt so einen Thread zwar schon, aber auf Englisch ! Screen: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5798/brue.png Fangen wir an :D: WICHTIG: Ihr braucht Firefox!