Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Advanced PStorm Bot

Discussion on [Release] Advanced PStorm Bot within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/27/2013, 18:11   #121

elite*gold: 0
do i just klick the link and download it?
google says that this doesnt exist!
what should i do?
Old 12/28/2013, 23:29   #122

elite*gold: 0
LoL Don't push old threads........
Old 12/29/2013, 09:58   #123

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Outdated.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, download, pirate storm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Advanced Seafight Bot Release
01/29/2013 - Seafight - 173 Replies
Advanced Seafight Bot Replaced by Antistealth - Active Mode Download: www.resrov.ws
[Release] Advanced hooking
05/07/2012 - CO2 Programming - 187 Replies
Advanced hooking Have you ever needed a simple way to control an application without having to resort to DLL injection? I decided to release a class library for .NET applications that allows you to easily manipulate a remote process by using debugging techniques. All you have to do is add it as a reference to your project, and you're ready to use it. You can see the sample I provided if you're unsure of how it works (can easily be translated to C#, which someone already did (thanks)) The...
[Release] Advanced UAV 1.5.387
04/08/2012 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hi Leute, habe den Hack hier noch nicht gefunden, daher Lade ich ihn mal für euch Hoch! (Falls er dennoch vor mir geuppt worden ist tut es mir leid, jedoch habe ich ihn hier noch nicht gefunden!) Hack: Nun hat "Hanoi22" ein kleinen UAV Hack rausgebracht. (Schon etwas her :D)
[RELEASE] Make a more Advanced NPC
02/02/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 55 Replies
This guide will show you how to make a NPC. I will update this post daily with new things to add to your NPC. First. We are going to take this NPC from Paralyzer and modify this a little bit. here is the link if you have never made a simple NPC. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guide s-releases/492901-release-how-code-decent-npc-npcs -txt-entry.html Easiest stuff first. How to make an NPC check for a specific level. To make an NPC check for a level we can do this by adding...