Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

God of Axion is going BETA!

Discussion on God of Axion is going BETA! within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*** of Axion is going BETA!

Hail dear players,

The God of Axion development team is proud to announce that a New Sky is going to be launched on March 6th, thus starting the race to Creation. The Fallen have struck, the council of gods lies vacant, and you all are invited to attempt to claim the title of God of Axion.

Want to fill your coffee-brake with something new and exciting? Want a really elaborated online strategy game that runs right in your browser? Looking for an original setting and beautiful scenery? Feel like you can manage an alliance and lead it to victory? Join us in the God of Axion Beta! We’ve got whole new horizons for you to explore!

God of Axion is a FREE browser-based MMORTS, in which you can actually claim victory. The game is set in a magic world where three Elements compete with each other in eternal struggle for the title of God of Axion. Every element is eager to crush its opponents, granting its lords ability to summon elemental creatures such as the Behemoth, Leviathan, or Ifrit.

In God of Axion, you are an emperor, who starts out with a small island drifting in peaceful skies. As you unlock researches, build up your island, arm your citizens, gain access to new buildings and troops, forge new islands, thus expanding your empire – you find your friends and foes. In GoA it is all about team-play, and an elaborated alliance system, which involves alliance skills that can only be achieved with hard team-work, will help you on the way.

One of many features that distinguishes GoA from other games of the genre is an ability to cast Blessings and Curses using special resource – Faith. Even in the deepest night, the prayers of your islands’ citizens can help you overcome the terror. And those who choose the path of Cursing can always scale the outcome of any battle by sending horrible diseases and weaknesses on enemy's troops. Another outstanding feature is an ability to capture enemies' islands, making them a part of your empire.

God of Axion has incorporated the best experience from other games in the genre and added even more exciting innovations you have never seen before.

Ever considered becoming God in a fantasy game? On 6th of March join us in the battle to become the GOD OF AXION.

Old 11/01/2012, 10:19   #2

Hey, guys

Great news! We are launching the game on 6th.
This is going to be awesome!
Old 11/05/2012, 15:26   #3

Why can't I log in?
Old 11/05/2012, 19:05   #4

Hey, Wintergreen!

Thanks for your attention!
The Beta is comming up tomorrow at 12 noon GMT or 7am EST.
That's when you'll be able to log in!

See you in the Skies
Old 11/14/2012, 10:58   #5

Hey guys!

Thanks for your attention for our game!
We can see more and more players joining the skies.

It's been a week since the beginning of Beta, but there is still a good possibility for active players to take over the lead.

I invite you all to check out one of the best MMORTS you have ever seen!
Old 11/26/2012, 12:44   #6

Dude, you have a lovely art.
Think I'm gonna give it a try.
Old 12/27/2012, 13:13   #7

Hey.

So, I've been playing for a few weeks now and so far the game looks really nice.
I love the graphics - they've got really beautiful buildings and troops there.
I like the concept - I've never played a game with a footage like this one.
I like how the developers’ team works on the game and really communicates with players, listening to ideas and remarks.
I like the team work orientation of the game - if you play alone here, it's hard. Although, I met some guys who managed to do it on their own, but I'm not that good a strategic player. Anyway, I'm in an alliance and there's bunch of stuff we can do together and help each other.
And yeah, I like the abundance of strategic planning you can do here - in our alliance we have war-oriented players, Faith-oriented players (casters: buffers/debuffers). Unfortunately we haven't got a supplier yet, but we are working on that. BTW, if you have some spare time, you can manage to perform two specializations at a time.

What I didn't like was that the game starts a bit slowly - to really start playing you should spend a week or so. But then it gets really better.
What else I do not like? Uhmmm, well probably, nothing, the game is really fun. Sometimes, there appear some bugs (but hey - this is Beta, right? These things are supposed to happen), but the team tends to them really quickly and it doesn't spoil the gameplay.

My estimation: 8/10.

P.S. If you are in the game, contact Antanta, we may have some vacant places in the alliance left.

Sincerely.
Old 03/01/2013, 16:15   #8

Hello dear forumers,

I have just updated the information in the original post. I'm happy to inform you that the 2nd Beta is going to be launched on March 6th.

Thank you for being with us, and for those who are not with us yet, please make sure to check out the game. We have been working hard to make it great.
I am also excited to read your comments and remarks for the game. Please, feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on how we can make the game better for you.

Thank you.
Old 03/02/2013, 14:43   #9

There are no videos/Images of the game? ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySonata View Post
One of many features that distinguishes GoA from other games of the genre is an ability to cast Blessings and Curses using special resource – Faith.
Grepolis has that system aswell. ^.^
AND GodZ will have that system too.

, Are you in the moderation/administration of the game?
Old 03/04/2013, 08:38   #10

Hey Majestik!

I'm just helping promote the game, inviting people to give it a try.
It is an indie game, so it does not have a lot of pictures/videos yet. I attached a picture, but unfortunately the forum won't recognize it as a pic.
Here are some other pics:

Unfortunately, I've never played GODZ, so it's hard for me to say.
As for the blessings/curses system in Grepolis, GoA has it way more elaborated with a huge number of different blessings and curses, designed in a way that you can make use of them playing solo and make a huge difference as a team player.

Just to give a small hint:
A player in an alliance sustains huge army (say, he's a military-oriented player) which requires a lot of air (troops consume air). He casts Wind harvest 4 times and has +60% air production (each cast gives +15%). Then 3 Faith-oriented players cast 20 Gifts of Wind on his island, each granting +100 Air production. The effects stack and the player receives huge Air income for a couple of hours.
And there are a lot of other ways to make use of this system.

Thanks for your attention to the post
Old 03/04/2013, 08:51   #11

Hey,
I've been playing this game for a while now and I was just wondering, are there any bonuses for inviting friends to play?
Old 03/04/2013, 19:16   #12

I will be interested in testing the game.
But as you may have seen. I am promoting GodZ. It has its own story.
And for that the art team made a comic-strep series, for the players to understand the story. What is most amazing of GodZ is that it is being fully developed by Portuguese people. This means a HUGE step for Portugal in the gaming area. GodZ is being released this month on facebook. If you want to check it out, please click the link on my signature.

Best Regards, Majestik
Old 03/06/2013, 16:14   #13

Hey guys!
We are launching the game in an hour!
Make sure to check out what we've been working on for a long time!

You won't regret it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey wintergreen,

Yes, definitely, we provide bonuses for referring a friend. Usually we give away free Aether (our in-game currency) for that, but currently we have a sort of contest going on: we will give away Nexus 7 tablet to the player who invites the most new players to the game!
More detailed information here:

In order to refer a friend, please, send them this link: register.godofaxion.com/?r=your_name_in_the_game

Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Hey, Makestik,

Thanks, I will definitely check this out. Come see us in an hour
Old 03/06/2013, 20:59   #14

Well after waiting a bunch of time, i see no playing option on the site. im logged in and it only says that beta will start march 6th.

EDIT: game online
Old 03/13/2013, 10:46   #15

Hey forumers!

*** of Axion 2nd Beta has been live for over a week now. During this week we have done some improvements to correspond to players' tastes and preferences. As always, we are listening to all your ideas, suggestions and remarks, and we will always do. *** of Axion is a game made by gamers for gamers.

If you register now, there is still good opportunity for you to get into the lead. Wars have already begun, alliances are sharpening swords, and everyone is getting prepared for the race of Creation.

There’s room for battles, peace, and trade here. Our new islands’ design won't leave you indifferent! And the new elaborated Tutorial will help you get really quickly through the first stages and get acquainted with the game.

Come check us out.