Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] L&D SeaBot1.34 Cracked by Dex91

Discussion on [Release] L&D SeaBot1.34 Cracked by Dex91 within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Release] L&D SeaBot1.34 Cracked by Dex91

Hello everybody,

I'm proud to announce you that the latest release 1.34 is cracked !

The download is provided by adfly, so you have to wait 5 seconds, then skip the AD (I think most of downloads problems are due to this)
Then you should be redirected to SpeedyShare. Just click on the name of the bot to download.

Nothing different from the other posts I made, I just want avoid to write this again, so Download info are in the main post.

After download : DO NOT LEAVE LOGIN INFO BLANK. FILL THEM WITH SOME RANDOM STRINGS AND YOU WILL BE OK.

Again, I've only cracked it, so for support about bot features or bugs, use the official forum by L&D.

If your bot crashes after login, it is probably your fault. Be sure to use .NET Framework 4.0.

Download Link :

Virus Scan :

Have fun.
And remember to "Like" it if you wish.
Thanks
56 Users
Old 07/13/2012, 13:43   #2

for baned ?? sorry admin seafight me no download .tx me good use sf proxy and SeaCrusher no baned ship, free bot danger :P
me good buy and no baned
[18:48:18] - Succesfully logged in!
[18:48:18] - License status: Premium
Old 07/13/2012, 13:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOGONS View Post
for baned ?? sorry admin seafight me no download .tx me good use sf proxy
Ok, use all you want.
I don't think all 300 players who download this are now banned... please remember that botting may cause a ban... but I'm pretty sure they haven't made this bot to ban players... they are selling it. So they won't they buyer banned... don't you think ?.

If you got banned, you had just bad luck...
If you are sure that this bot is some kind of conspiration, post some proofs. And I will direct my abilities to crack another bot.

Again, I've only cracked it. If you know any other bot you think "Safe" just send me a PM, and I may release a crack for them.
I've cracked this because is very popular.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/13/2012, 13:57   #4

my freinds use bot free baned ship, buy no baned.
okok you good hack but can no good program by you .i like buy 30 euro no free tx
Old 07/13/2012, 14:01   #5

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 165/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,267
L&D programmed this bot not too. ;-) He has stolen the source code complete.
Old 07/13/2012, 14:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOGONS View Post
for baned ?? sorry admin seafight me no download .tx me good use sf proxy and SeaCrusher no baned ship, free bot danger :P
me good buy and no baned
[18:48:18] - Succesfully logged in!
[18:48:18] - License status: Premium
have a pain no-*** horns?

shut up and left Dex do your work

when i buy the Seabot from Else i got my account hacked so Else f*** y**
Old 07/13/2012, 14:13   #7

Ignore all the people saying you will get banned using this yada yada yada, its a load of bull**** thanks dex
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2012, 14:37   #8

just ignore theese ppl that say from some bots u get banned from some u dont, ofcourse if u use scar 27/4 for 1 month and then u put seacrusher or dex's cracked bots and u get banned u will blame them, not yourself because you are idiot and u let bot run all time...
Old 07/13/2012, 14:51   #9

yes good buy iNSiDER or else no good free.iNSiDER is genius programer i like
Old 07/13/2012, 16:13   #10

elite*gold: 2
Dex make billing Software, to free Software thats nice work.

German:
Heult nicht so viel rum, er macht es für umsonst.
Old 07/14/2012, 00:09   #11

#closerequest

I'm just requesting a close, because based on same rules that were applied to poor WillieWortel when he shared nikkatheone's SeaCrusher cracked, you should also not share that cracked version.

Its just a matter of being fair. if one can't, other can't... you keep sharing this ***** next version will have better protection, and smart guys won't be able to crack it. thanks a lot ... pfff
Old 07/14/2012, 05:55   #12

#leaveopenrequest

Just because its not Dex's work doesn't meen he cant give a cracked version. Also he is not stealing credit he is actually giving L&D full credit. Do back off.
Old 07/14/2012, 10:53   #13

Dex give me your skype
Old 07/14/2012, 11:38   #14

Avira says theres a virus in it?! :O

oh, everything fine! works great.! big THANK YOU
Old 07/14/2012, 12:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitarjogos View Post
#closerequest

I'm just requesting a close, because based on same rules that were applied to poor WillieWortel when he shared nikkatheone's SeaCrusher cracked, you should also not share that cracked version.

Its just a matter of being fair. if one can't, other can't... you keep sharing this ***** next version will have better protection, and smart guys won't be able to crack it. thanks a lot ... pfff
The matter is you can't sell a bot. I mean, if you like coding, create something new. Do not code an hack, a cheat, a bot. These programs are used to cheat, to ruin others work, to make player save money. You can't make then billing software.
It is not "fair".

The same way, I make free what should be free.
And anyway, they can improve their protections, but they can't be uncrackable. It's only a matter of time. If some "mart guy" can't decompile a software after it had been obfuscated using a free tool... he is not too smart.

I make software, I am a real programmer.
I know that making a bot may require weeks of work, but If you do it, you should do it because you like it. Share with others and be happy. If you wanna get paid do not code a cheat ! Create something new, or an utility to help ppl. Making a bot is unfair for other players, and for who created the game.

Anyway, I will stop, there are too many people crying.

So THIS IS FINALLY MY LAST CRACK RELEASE.
Have fun, pay for a cheat, and be happy.
Thanks
5 Users

Tags
seabot cracked, seabot1.34