Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BEBABOT 2.0 VIRUS FAKE LOGIN :(

Discussion on BEBABOT 2.0 VIRUS FAKE LOGIN :( within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry BEBABOT 2.0 VIRUS FAKE LOGIN :(

Hi all.

Don't download bebabot2.0.

it's a fake login that save your ship password, and it's also an old version of seabot that collect fake glitzers made by BP for the detection of botusers.

nothing it's free ...

If you used it, delete it immediately and reboot the computer.
Old 07/08/2012, 21:51   #2

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 165/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,267
Contact me, if you are really interested on SeaBot 1.30... im more then trusted in this Forum. ;-)
Old 07/08/2012, 22:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrackx View Post
Hi all.

Don't download bebabot2.0.

it's a fake login that save your ship password, and it's also an old version of seabot that collect fake glitzers made by BP for the detection of botusers.

nothing it's free ...

If you used it, delete it immediately and reboot the computer.
OMG you are crazy!
Old 07/08/2012, 22:22   #4

No, I am not crazy
Old 07/09/2012, 01:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrackx View Post
No, I am not crazy
sure
If you have a normal version of betabot you don't have to be worried, because it is only a nice bot, but if you have taken your betabot from a scammer you may have some problems as you said.
However bigpoint doesn't create bots to steal or ban accounts, if you think it you are really crazy!
Old 07/09/2012, 07:43   #6

No!
The bot wasn't created by BP, but it's an old version of seabot cracked and modified to save your ship account.
And this version also collect the fake glitzers that you can't see trought the browser.
If you collect thiese glitzers trought the bot, BP will detect you!