Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

www.TravianPvp.Com Starts Game 21:00

Discussion on www.TravianPvp.Com Starts Game 21:00 within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink www.TravianPvp.Com Starts Game 21:00

TravianPvp.Com Today Is Open !!

Hello friends...

TravianPvp.Com 03.11.2011 time 21:00 is open !!

Server Speed : 100x

Troops movement : 25x

Double troops is fixed

Chief is fixed ( Another village use be chief )

Catapult is works!!

Only have 1 problem in this game. If hero die then can't make him allive anymore. But its working this problem.

Admin : Kaan & Gencay ( Have a problem please send message )

Have a nice day !

Handsdown:

We have got sorry this problem. We have problem for host. But dont problem because we change host ( VPS ) . I think 1-2 days open new server
Old 11/03/2011, 16:29   #2

elite*gold: 1
turkish server ;-)
Old 11/03/2011, 16:37   #3

what gmt?
Old 11/04/2011, 15:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidexas View Post
what gmt?

We have got sorry this problem. We have problem for host. But dont problem because we change host ( VPS ) . I think 1-2 days open new server

Tags
travian, travian clone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Get silk in Zelos before the game starts!
10/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
I had to edit it. This was a joke. I enjoyed it. Some people didn't. Asking some mod to get this closed. Maybe I shouldn't have done this. Oh well. I did. Bye.
[NEW] Way to get out of EotS bubble before the game starts
01/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
So I am sure many if not most of you are aware of the new mammoth mounts that are widely available through various methods in game. Basically: 1. Obtain one of those mounts ( Doesn't have to be the traveler tundra one, can be any mammoth). 2. Que for EotS 3. When EotS pops, you make sure to mount up on your mammoth and proceed to accept the que while mounted on your mammoth 4. You will enter the bg and find your character is mounted on his/her mammoth. Beginning jumping forward or...
[WSG] Get past the first gates before the game starts [Alliance]
04/25/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Get past the first gates before the game starts 1. Face the flag. The move to the right pillar. Now face the part where the pillar goes to the wall (so basically the most right side of the pillar). Stand against it. Now jump and once you are at the top of your jump, tap forward (once). This is the trickiest part, and might take a little bit of practice. Eventually you should end up like this: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2719/46630206kf 3.jpg 2. Now you repeat the jump +...
Leave AB gates before the game starts. (1.12)
11/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
This requires some skill with "wall jumping". Two videos showing how.. (live servers 1.12, stock wow) Alliance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2tIbkhB0 l4 and Horde:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLlutHruaCY Wall Jumping: the best way to jump the way he does in the video is to click jump key plus forward key once quickly at the same time. When ever i do that all I have to do is turn my character with the mouse and it gets up to the roof easily. Hardest is mounting on an unmountable...