Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] S.A.S. Zombie Assault 3 Hack

Discussion on [REQUEST] S.A.S. Zombie Assault 3 Hack within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] S.A.S. Zombie Assault 3 Hack

I already have infinite ammo and grenades, that is a Flash multiplayer game, looks easy to hack but i am noob =/
That is the game:
Old 07/25/2011, 22:14   #2

Hello there. Yesterday, I posted it on cheat engine forums, so I'm copying it from there. I'll check the exp value of the rest of the zombies now and post it afterwards. If you have any doubts, ask away!

Alright, all I've got is a fast way to level.
The scan is the default: 4 bytes.
What you do is start a single player game, kill one single zombie and pause the game.
Each type of zombie has different experience values. The easiest ones are the most common zombies. The regular ones are worth 10 points, and the red, faster ones are worth 15 points. So lets go with an example.

1- Kill a zombie (a fast one, worth 15 points) pause the game and scan for 15. It has to be the first zombie you kill in the match. Scan for 15.

2- Go back to the game, kill another fast zombie, pause the game and scan for 30. You should have one single value left.

3- Change that value you have. add some zeros and it'll do.

4- After the value is changed, go back to the game and get killed.

The result will be an instant rank up, it doesn't matter if you exceeded the amount of exp you needed, it'll increase your rank by one.

The value changes the location in the memory in every match, so you're gonna have to scan everytime you start a new match. Also, depending on the exp you earn, it'll give you extra cash.

Knock yourself out.

When using google chrome, make sure to be scanning the right chrome.exe. It's usually in the order you open the tabs. Top to bottom.

Ok, working on the exp values of each zombie now.
I'd like to point that these values aren't exactly how much exp each zombie gives, these values are something like the actual exp you get, multiplied by 5 and rounded or something like that. It's irrelevant anyway.

-Normal zombie (swarm zombies) : 10
-Fast zombie (Sprinters) : 15
-Shadows: 120
-Fat zombies (Butchers) : 150
-Worms that come out of fat zombies: 5 (each)
-Chokers: 60
-Mamushka:360 the first time you kill it, then 120 (each) when it divides into 2, then 40(each), and last ones 40 too, each.
-Devastator: 6000 (The skeletons it spawns are worth 0 points)

That's all. If you're in the middle of the match, you can start a scan with unknown initial value and then kill a zombie and scan for "Value increased by.." (zombie kill value). You should get one result in no more than two or three scans.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/25/2011, 23:30   #3

Hey, thanks for the cheat dude
Btw, tell me your names on SAS 3? I wanna fight with you guys when private match comes out. Also, I expect you guys to be rank 40 by then *wink wink*
Old 07/26/2011, 02:50   #4

Thanks
S.A.S. Zombie Assault 3
Cash: $3,291,648,307
Weapons
Slot 1: Nitro Express Slot 2: Aug PARA
Slot 3: ARX160 Slot 4: Benelli M4
Slot 5: M240 Slot 6: MGL-140
Ammo
Pistols: Unlimited
SMGs: 13280
Assault Rifles: 159777
Shotguns: 3594
Machine Guns: 85809
Special: 1327
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2011, 22:25   #5

awww man too hard for me i dont get it cheat engine and all that send me a easier way to hack/cheat it if u find one or teach me
Old 08/03/2011, 18:14   #6

I don't get it.
I've done evrything like it's seed but allways i can't find second result(30) .
Meybe is that that im on 26th lvl ???
Pls help !
Even second method dosn't work (with unknown initial value )
HALP!11!!!!
Old 08/09/2011, 16:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsteps View Post
Hello there. Yesterday, I posted it on cheat engine forums, so I'm copying it from there. I'll check the exp value of the rest of the zombies now and post it afterwards. If you have any doubts, ask away!

Alright, all I've got is a fast way to level.
The scan is the default: 4 bytes.
What you do is start a single player game, kill one single zombie and pause the game.
Each type of zombie has different experience values. The easiest ones are the most common zombies. The regular ones are worth 10 points, and the red, faster ones are worth 15 points. So lets go with an example.

1- Kill a zombie (a fast one, worth 15 points) pause the game and scan for 15. It has to be the first zombie you kill in the match. Scan for 15.

2- Go back to the game, kill another fast zombie, pause the game and scan for 30. You should have one single value left.

3- Change that value you have. add some zeros and it'll do.

4- After the value is changed, go back to the game and get killed.

The result will be an instant rank up, it doesn't matter if you exceeded the amount of exp you needed, it'll increase your rank by one.

The value changes the location in the memory in every match, so you're gonna have to scan everytime you start a new match. Also, depending on the exp you earn, it'll give you extra cash.

Knock yourself out.

When using google chrome, make sure to be scanning the right chrome.exe. It's usually in the order you open the tabs. Top to bottom.

Ok, working on the exp values of each zombie now.
I'd like to point that these values aren't exactly how much exp each zombie gives, these values are something like the actual exp you get, multiplied by 5 and rounded or something like that. It's irrelevant anyway.

-Normal zombie (swarm zombies) : 10
-Fast zombie (Sprinters) : 15
-Shadows: 120
-Fat zombies (Butchers) : 150
-Worms that come out of fat zombies: 5 (each)
-Chokers: 60
-Mamushka:360 the first time you kill it, then 120 (each) when it divides into 2, then 40(each), and last ones 40 too, each.
-Devastator: 6000 (The skeletons it spawns are worth 0 points)

That's all. If you're in the middle of the match, you can start a scan with unknown initial value and then kill a zombie and scan for "Value increased by.." (zombie kill value). You should get one result in no more than two or three scans.
Doesnt work
Old 08/10/2011, 09:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBlugBlu View Post
I already have infinite ammo and grenades, that is a Flash multiplayer game, looks easy to hack but i am noob =/
That is the game:
HOw to Get that CHEAT ENGINE ??????????????????????/////
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2011, 12:04   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by swadesh View Post
HOw to Get that CHEAT ENGINE ??????????????????????/////
Closed Thread