Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for UFE with tons of ammo

Discussion on Looking for UFE with tons of ammo within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for UFE with tons of ammo

Preferably GA server but I'm willing to look at accounts in any decently active server

Need account with a lot of rsb, ish, and emps

150 euro max limit.

pm or leave account info in thread.

We use middleman or u go first, no bs
Old 10/22/2016, 22:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 75
Got a UFE GA1 Account with around 200k RSB etc.
Alpha,beta still standing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [DarkOrbit] Colonel GE7 | UFE | Tons of ammo | 300 EUR
08/15/2016 - DarkOrbit Trading - 2 Replies
Nope.
[Selling] GE1 UFE WITH TONS OF AMMO
05/12/2016 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies
Hello today i am selling my UFE GE1 account. Rank: Major and ahead by a good 400k Lf4: 72 lf4 ( 32 lvl 16 ) Bo2: So many but 21 lvl 16 10 Herc , 11 Havoc Full green bat, Demon and all other crap along with all drone formations except dome Pet with all Extras lvl 3 along with lvl 3 UAV , Damage and cargo protocols Goli with Dimi , Solace , Sentinel , Spectrum and other credits from auction Has pusat and aegis ect all other Ammo : x4 about 3.8m , RSB 170k , Sab 4m , x3 6m , x2 12m
Selling LvL 30 account. TONS of champs TONS of rare skins
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I'm selling my League of Legends account. Level 30, Bronze 1. 194 RP, 2048 IP. 19,XXX takedowns, 132,XXX creeps, 6XX Wins. Have a very large amount of champions, skins, and runes. So without further adieu I'll list them off... Here are my champions, 99 of them. Here's a list of all the skins I have. I have many rares, Legacies, and legendary skins so please take your time looking through them. In Order by champion:
Selling War Z Account - Tons of Rares- Tons of Experience Points - 1 W/ All Skills
05/10/2013 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
Done
Lvl 30 Pulsefire LoL NA account (All champs,tons of skins,tons of runes, great offer)
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Summoner Level: 30 RP: 9067(Will be used to purchase skins that go on sale) IP: 1532(will be used to buy champions that come out and additional runes) Champions: 100 Accounts Worth: Around 800 USD Asking Price: 200 USD (OBO) Payment Method: Paypal (I will not go first) Contact Email: [email protected] Skype: sexyfoxgirl