Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⇨ Selling/Trading DarkOrbit Accounts with HIGH URIDIUM! ⇦

Discussion on ⇨ Selling/Trading DarkOrbit Accounts with HIGH URIDIUM! ⇦ within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old 09/21/2016, 21:35   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelCry View Post
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS GUY...HE SHOWS U ACCOUNT WITH HIGH URI AS PROOF THEN AFTER TRADING HE BLOCKS YOU by saying :WTF MAN ITS A LEVEL 8 ACCOUNT
trying to make me pass as if i tried to scammed me then he removed me from skype, absolutely dont trade with him!

when i actually gave him a level 21 acc
What did u expect, he Got the Uri but he probably Didnt buy it, but just made it payment blocked by charging the Money back u could ez tell miles away this was a thief ��
Old 09/22/2016, 08:44   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no in the account he actually kept receiving 10k uri from a bonus 4-5 times per minutes, no banking idk how he did

it was kinda legit
Old 09/22/2016, 21:19   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price for a acc with 10 mio uri ?
Old 09/23/2016, 16:23   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick' View Post
price for a acc with 10 mio uri ?
i want to know that too
Old 09/23/2016, 16:36   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he blocked me on skype cuz i asked him to show me the uridium page lol