Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8 Ball Pool Coins for Sale - Selling 8 Ball Pool Coins - 8 Ball Pool Coins Seller

Discussion on 8 Ball Pool Coins for Sale - Selling 8 Ball Pool Coins - 8 Ball Pool Coins Seller within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
8 Ball Pool Coins for Sale - Selling 8 Ball Pool Coins - 8 Ball Pool Coins Seller

Hello guys, I'm selling 8 Ball Pool Coins and accounts for cheap.

Some of you may have bought from me before and I'm back to offer even better rates.

I won't bore you with a flashy sales pitch so let's cut to the chase with prices.

BUY NOW (coins transferred to your account within 1-3 days of payment, usually within hours)
$5 - 12.5M
$10 - 30M
$20 - 80M
$35 - 175M
$52 - 315M
$67 - 500M
$99 - 1B
ADVANCED ORDER (coins transferred to your account within 6-8 days of payment)
$10 - 40M
$20 - 100M
If you have less than 5M coins, please note that there is a charge of $1.50 on top of the purchase price.

If your interested kindly contact me via the following.
FB:
Instagram:
Line/Wechat: JuanMorep
carousell.com/Coinsanta
Email: hifikepunye(at)yahoo(dot)com

F̲A̲Q̲'̲s̲
1) What is the procedure like?
After we receive confirmation of your payment, we would need your Miniclip account login details. This is the only way to transfer large amounts of coins. We also do transfers to Facebook-connected accounts. Google Play accounts are not possible at the moment. If you do not wish to enable access to your Facebook account, kindly create a new Miniclip account. When we are ready to transfer coins, we would notify you that we are logging in, and likewise when we are done.
2) Is this safe? Will my account get banned?
Yes, it is generally very safe. Since we are potting balls after the coins transfer, Miniclip bots are quite unlikely to detect any suspicious activity. It would be as if you earned those coins yourself by playing games. There have been no cases of account flagging or banning thus far (please check my testimonials).
3) How long does the process take? Please do not worry, coins are usually transferred within 24 hours of payment. In rare unfortunate circumstances (like if our coins account gets flagged and coins resetted) , it would take up to 3 days maximum (we have a decent stockpile of coins at any one time). It is our duty as sellers to ensure all buyers get their coins on time.
4) What payment methods?
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards(Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) at the moment.
5) Can I buy coins in bulk?
Yes, we do large orders too. Due to the nature of bigger orders, please contact us in advance and we will arrange for transfers and relevant discounts.

Selling 8 Ball Pool Coins - 8 Ball Pool Coins for Sale - 8 Ball Pool Coins Seller - Cheapest 8 Ball Pool Coins - WTS 8 Ball Pool Coins - WTB 8 Ball Pool Coins - Free 8 Ball Pool Coins - 8 Ball Pool Coins Giveaway - 8 Ball Pool Cash

As well, I'm offering some vouch coins for anyone interested since I need some feedback for my brand new Facebook page or this thread.

I will be offering to double your coin balance as long as it's below 250k. Hit me up.
Old 08/11/2017, 02:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Isso é um forum de compartilhamento de programas e idéias não é um site de venda seu lixo , quer vender vai vender no Ebay idiota
Old 11/06/2017, 14:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

do u wanna buy my accounts

i have 3 accounts

16b 7legs level 200 for 150$
10b 3legs level 150 for 100$
2.5b 7 legs level 234 for 50$