Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit Account - GE1

Discussion on Darkorbit Account - GE1 within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
Darkorbit Account - GE1

Global Europe 1
Phoenix, 2 mp1, 1 bo2, 4k uridium, 12k ammo

Price: 1000€ nothing less.

My Skype is and always will be Silvergold.mta please if someone talks to you on skype on my name first confirm on the skype profile that the user name it's Silvergold.mta otherwise it's a fake and you could be in danger of being scammed. You can always pm me with a code or something in order to prove that it's the real who you're talking to.
Actually I do not own any account else than what I post, so it's kinda easy to recognize fakes if they try to sell you an account that it's not published by me on this section.

Remember that I'm actually mostly done to mediations else than directly selling accounts.

All I'm doing is to guaranteeYOUR security

Best Regards,
GabrielCool1
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/24/2016, 16:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
what is this threat?
Old 01/24/2016, 16:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
What is this?
Old 01/24/2016, 16:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 96
He wants to warn people about fakers.
But as the therad would get closed if he just warned us, he offers a noob acc for 1000€. Thus, noone will buy it and he can Keep the therad and People will be warned!

Very clever! :-)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/24/2016, 17:39   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it sold?
Old 01/25/2016, 15:06   #6
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperionsro View Post
it sold?
Not yet
Still available#
Old 01/25/2016, 15:57   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
Global Europe 1
Phoenix, 2 mp1, 1 bo2, 4k uridium, 12k ammo

Price: 1000€ nothing less.

My Skype is and always will be Silvergold.mta please if someone talks to you on skype on my name first confirm on the skype profile that the user name it's Silvergold.mta otherwise it's a fake and you could be in danger of being scammed. You can always pm me with a code or something in order to prove that it's the real who you're talking to.
Actually I do not own any account else than what I post, so it's kinda easy to recognize fakes if they try to sell you an account that it's not published by me on this section.

Remember that I'm actually mostly done to mediations else than directly selling accounts.

All I'm doing is to guaranteeYOUR security

Best Regards,
GabrielCool1
Please get this thread locked or removed. I know you do this to warn people about fakers. But you're not helping at all. This thread has 0 sense. Just.. please... don't think you're clever or smart and that you help new people get away from scammers because you don't.
Old 01/26/2016, 00:51   #8
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoff View Post
Please get this thread locked or removed. I know you do this to warn people about fakers. But you're not helping at all. This thread has 0 sense. Just.. please... don't think you're clever or smart and that you help new people get away from scammers because you don't.

I don't know what you're talking about, can't I sell my account here? Because I'm only selling my account and giving special instructions to be contacted on.
Old 01/26/2016, 01:44   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
I don't know what you're talking about, can't I sell my account here? Because I'm only selling my account and giving special instructions to be contacted on.
Smart move :P

People interested in this "account" are as follows:

Beware:

-Dark_beast
-Lucky Seven
-CyanCali
-.Ben

All have shown interest in your "acc"

^careful people
Old 01/26/2016, 02:06   #10
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
Smart move :P

People interested in this "account" are as follows:

Beware:

-Dark_beast
-Lucky Seven
-CyanCali
-.Ben

All have shown interest in your "acc"

^careful people

Hmm you're acussing dark beast but you traded with him! Or did you just push your Tbm with him without a trade? Uhh sad that you can only get a Tbm by getting it pushed
Btw, wasn't you who was using a fake skype with another guy on a trade but it went wrong and you couldn't get what you was trying to do? Hue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2016, 02:49   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hmm you're acussing dark beast but you traded with him! Or did you just push your Tbm with him without a trade? Uhh sad that you can only get a Tbm by getting it pushed
Btw, wasn't you who was using a fake skype with another guy on a trade but it went wrong and you couldn't get what you was trying to do? Hue.
Uhmm I did 2 trades with dark_beast... it went positive, then he stole 2nd acc...

So.... wanna shutup now

And keep your accusations to yourself, I don't do trade over skype, only show accounts there! Hue
Old 01/26/2016, 02:54   #12
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Uhmm I did 2 trades with dark_beast... it went positive, then he stole 2nd acc...

So.... wanna shutup now

And keep your accusations to yourself, I don't do trade over skype, only show accounts there! Hue
And mysteriously you got a negative from another guy also, legit trades af.
Haha sure, that's not what a trade with me as 'mm' but a fake skype and minutes later and advice on my inbox that you was using a fake of me to do ilegal things on my name.
You better have good arguments or not reply
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2016, 22:02   #13
Trade Restricted

Scammers attempting once again.
Necessary bump #
Old 01/27/2016, 22:21   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
And mysteriously you got a negative from another guy also, legit trades af.
Haha sure, that's not what a trade with me as 'mm' but a fake skype and minutes later and advice on my inbox that you was using a fake of me to do ilegal things on my name.
You better have good arguments or not reply
Yeah suure. Again accusation. You have proof? why dont u contact epvp mods and say it there rather than look stupid while accusing here? Exactly... You should try thinking before typing, it comes in Handy. Shocking right?

Old 01/27/2016, 22:42   #15
Trade Restricted

Exclamation

Quote:
Yeah suure. Again accusation. You have proof? why dont u contact epvp mods and say it there rather than look stupid while accusing here? Exactly... You should try thinking before typing, it comes in Handy. Shocking right?

Epvp mods wouldn't care if it's not elite gold related, that's why I'm taking actions by myself, btw Dazzal, I have enough evidence, and expect me going to Brampton Canada.
Thanks
1 User