Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seafight Europe Global 3 account for sell

Discussion on Seafight Europe Global 3 account for sell within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seafight Europe Global 3 account for sell

Hello , i sell my old acc,i haven't play in a while so it may missing some of the new things but i am sure its a good account for start
I sell it for money(i will let you offer price) or i can trade it for League of Legends account in EUNE
If you are intrested contact with me in skype:jekata_00
-int5,lvl 10,elite 17
-castles- 1 slot,cannon loader lvl4,center board lvl 2
-29 skillponts
- 10 decks,1147 admiral cannons,54 60 pound cannons
-bonus maps- 5 capricornus map,6 sagittarius, 3 cancer
-designs- those are main designs others are:venom,bonfire,ballista,telemachus,world cup:costa rica,heimdall
-enquipment -
-pirates- Level 4 Carpenter, Level 2 Voodoo Priest,other are nothing special
-pets -

i hope thats all,if i missed something and u want to see contact with me in skype.