Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WAR COMMANDER KIXEYE LVL 38 ACCOUNT FOR SALE

Discussion on WAR COMMANDER KIXEYE LVL 38 ACCOUNT FOR SALE within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool WAR COMMANDER KIXEYE LVL 38 ACCOUNT FOR SALE

I am selling war commander level 38 account price 250$.
A lot of recent stuff is unlocked and mostly buildings are maxed. All events mega prizes, Shadow OPS all prizes. Max CC with turret. Most of the barricades are maxed. Working on thorium capacity (I will share snaps of this account if anyone interested in buying this). I love this game but due to tough routine of my job now I've less time to play.

If anyone interested e-mail me at

Regards

Mark it

Limited time offer Just in 200$

Tags
kixeye, sale, war, war commander, wc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] War Commander account for sale
07/06/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
i got lvl 43 account... please give me a fair price :) ive been playing 2 1/2 years :) i need cash :)
[Selling] Battle Pirates (Kixeye) Base for Sale
05/10/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/register.php?a=ac t&u=6381924&i=b626af75adc2979a70b731e1420e f59b5fe517e5 Battle Pirates Base 4 Sale. Get a head start with this advanced base. The above base is not a real layout, just used to show how much is on the base already. Why spend years and thousands of dollars to develop a good working BP base? You can start out with a base that will give you a HUGE head start on the competition. This is a base still in the 40s level. Successful bidder...
war commander account 4 sale
11/17/2014 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys and gals i have a war commander account for sale .its a lvl 39 with lots of upgraded units if u r interested plz reply thx
[Selling] WAR COMMANDER LVL 33 ACCOUNT FOR SALE
09/30/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
event prizes unlocked: widowmaker, Fav,stinger,gladiator,laser tank,elite gattling truck,Elite hellfire,hellstorm,drone silo,reaper drone,elite riflemen,honey badger,shock trooper,rocket barrage and all sickle prizes: colossus,havoc, behemoth and vanguard........if anyone interested pm me.
war commander lvl 36 account for sale
09/04/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Due to some commitment. .. decided to sell my lvl 36 account. .will be lvl 37 in few days if u are active players..drop me a msg if u are keen... :D