Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark orbit for League of Legends for Darkorbit

Discussion on Dark orbit for League of Legends for Darkorbit within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Dark orbit for League of Legends for Darkorbit

Hello there I trade my League of legends for ''full darkorbit account'' Prefered Global Europe 1...

my League of Legends account review
server EU NORDIC EAST

Rank Silver 1
61 champions
9 runes
diamond border
lvl 30
3 legendary skins
42 skins total
all tier 3 mars, seals, gryphs and quintessences

I have not been playing for months and when i do sign in i just troll...
I have a lot of friends who are GOLD 3 and up to master which is one of the reasons I was high rank all the time to be honest my lvl of play is Gold 3-Gold 4.... this game makes me bored... i want to shoot something and i missed dark orbit...

also i used to play Dark Orbit before I had and ULTRA FULL Elite lf4 so i know what i am looking for...

Tags
darkorbit acc, darkorbit trade, league of legends 30lvl, lol