Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING CUSTOM RS 07 ACCOUNTS $CHEAP$

Discussion on SELLING CUSTOM RS 07 ACCOUNTS $CHEAP$ within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking SELLING CUSTOM RS 07 ACCOUNTS $CHEAP$

I am making/selling custom RS 07 accounts.

How does that WORK?!?

Well. You give me the stats you want an account to have. 1 def 99 str 99 att...etc. Then we agree upon a price, and I will personally make the account for you with the requested stats. I will beat any price from any of the bigger websites who sell.

How do I know that it isn't a SCAM?

Well in every transaction over the internet (for the most part) you cannot ever know for sure. We have all been scammed and it sucks. What I know is that I will show you the progress in-game if that is what you wish.

How LONG will it take?

Well of course it depends on the requested stats as well as if you have included member skills. If you wish to have any member stats then you have to pay an upfront cost for the membership. ALSO if you want priority you can pay a bonus at the beginning as well and you go to the top of my list.

Current account for sale (still training stats up)

Combat Level: 74

Stats -->

Skype - imadeaskypeforyouagain

Tags
cheap, rsgp, runescape, runescape 07 account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING CUSTOM RS 07 ACCOUNTS $CHEAP$
04/12/2015 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
I am making/selling custom RS 07 accounts. How does that WORK?!? Well. You give me the stats you want an account to have. 1 def 99 str 99 att...etc. Then we agree upon a price, and I will personally make the account for you with the requested stats. I will beat any price from any of the bigger websites who sell. How do I know that it isn't a SCAM? Well in every transaction over the internet (for the most part) you cannot ever know for sure. We have all been scammed and it...
selling 500 CUSTOM GUERRILLA CHEAP!!
10/10/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Each custom 0,13€ 100% durability, Tomorrow will be all sold Add me skype: qaoxwnz
<<CHEAP>< SELLING LOL ACCOUNTS
05/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I have some League of legends accounts to sell you here are the accounts : Account #1: SOLD Level: 30 Rank: Unranked Champs: 27 IP: 3565 Skins: 0 Rune pages: 2
Selling JD asc accounts cheap
04/09/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 7 Replies
Heya! i got some asc chars for sale. its nothing special so if you are looking for some OP chars! look away! lol. Server: shura Celan: 136 Dagos with T5 hg+0 set and +3 weapon. Ligera mount and some suit. Sold!Modo: 129 Dagos with T4 hg+0 set. Avalance mount(if i remember the name right:P) and tattoo suit. Inc mage: 109 Felkin T3 hg+0 set with 105 hg weapon. no mount. lavender suit :) well i dont know if there is something els i should write but if you are thinkin about something...
[CHEAP]Selling 2 isro 94 accounts [CHEAP]
06/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Both Level 94 Spear Nukers!!!eldorado both have semi gold and semi dressed kinda stripped! got avatar items etc..... i am looking for 10 $ each paypal only! REPLY GO GO!...