Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FEMALE KNIGHT LVL 80 R2GAMES WARTUNE IRONHOLD PASS SERVER VERY CHEAP

Discussion on FEMALE KNIGHT LVL 80 R2GAMES WARTUNE IRONHOLD PASS SERVER VERY CHEAP within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile FEMALE KNIGHT LVL 80 R2GAMES WARTUNE IRONHOLD PASS SERVER VERY CHEAP

Hello all, im selling my girl knight on R2Games on Ironhold pass server (s395), reason is that im to much busy with work and really dont have time to play it anymore so want to sell it. Ive been put many times vip and recharging but ill sell my acc ill post price on the end. Thanks link to pictures check it out people.

Class: Knight
Level: fresh lvl 80
Battle Rating: 249559 and growing
Gear: Two lvl 70 legend jewls fully enchanted and socked, both rings lvl 60 legend fully enchanted and socked, armor lvl 70 legend fully enchanted and socked, weapon lvl 80 not fully enchanted but fully socked, Necklace and Hat both lvl 60 legend fully enchanted and socked. In inventory collecting to make armor lvl 80 then necklace and hat.
Astrals: astral battle rating 93654, not much was doing with astrals.
Gems: Almost all lvl 9 gems, wasnt really lucky with getting lvl 10 transporter iven i spent tons of crypt keys.
Fate: First one maxed, second on lvl 19 and third still lvl 1.
Soul engraving: Lvl 80 and now lvl 15 with souls seals.
Fate Lvl: One lvl 20 one lvl 19 and the new one are still lvl 1
Clothing: Hat, Armor and weapon are lvl 6, and wings lvl 5. ( Indetifications - Strght 290, Def 228, Int 144 and endur 202) and have in guild vault lvl 4 wings and other cloth like in this pictures ive posted.
Honor level: Sky Dragon Knight
Astrals: Wasnt really working much on it but - 93654 astral lvl i have astrals - Red Holy Force on lvl 7, Red Holy Willpower on lvl 7, Red Holy Fortitude on lvl 6, Red Sacred Gemini on lvl 6, Holy Snipers Edge on lvl 6, Holy Enshildment on lvl 6, Enchanted Determination on lvl 7, Refined Goddes Blessing on lvl 7 and have pink brilliance (collecting for red one or waiting for illusion or some other good astral) and one more i adding astral in diffrent situation or i add enchanted guardian angel or some other.
Skills: I activated double skills. well look at pictured for info. Have on one page apollo shild on lvl 2 and on oher i took some other skills.
Talent lvl: not much cared to upgrade it since not much pepole iven using it. but all skills lvl one and holy seal about 50 or something lol wasnt paying attention.
Sylphs: Lvl 80 pink one star refined gaia now hercules, full gear two fully enchanted and almost all lvl 4 patk gems and on two have one more mdf gem on lvl 3 and lvl 2. br 43598 and growing every day. Have 7 skills for herc
Lvl 70 pink hades with full gear with one socked gem (patk) on lvl 1 and lvl 2. br 21535 and growing every day. Have still 5 skills.
Blue Iris lvl 75 and 3 gear peace with br lower then 20k and growing. Planning to make her pink have fulls skills 8.
Blue refined Medusa on lvl 52 with no gear.
Mounts: mount strenght 6050. Have full lvl stable (lvl 8) since i recently got to lvl 80 wasnt been able to upgrade all mounts i mean with mount hoffs since ive done few times Dragon Invasion. And wasnt much lucky with mounts from packs iven i spent tons of balens on boxes and stuff, got few of them like Neighter Rhino, Blazing Tauren and have ofcourse Rockstar Leopard etc.
Vip: Got it many times but now since i dodnt have much time with game wasnt buying it for couple of weeks.
City: Almost all lvl 80 now lefted one or two to make lvl 80.
Academy: Not fully upgraded.
Troops: Templars on lvl 76 and now stopted there while im upgrading Demonic Knights to lvl 80, now are on lvl 43

On WB without using balens im always on place 6 or 7. Iven are lot of people stronger on server.
Inventory not fully open since ive used balens for other stuff, stupid some tho but started to opening them one by one.

Runes: Have all runes exept mire one. Healing and brutallity rune on lvl 9 now blood rune lvl 5, purge puri and chaos on lvl 4 and amnesia and rage on lvl 1.
Tank: maxed
Fishing lvl: 18
Resistance: 4 slots open, not much high lvl those crystals but have 2 on lvl 6 i think and the rest lvl 5, 4, 3 and 2. Will crystals 1 on lvl 4, 1 on lvl3 and 1 on lvl 2.
Have pink maps in inventory tho and wines to take few gold maps.

Link to the photo album -

PRICE : 150$