Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell venezuelan account

Discussion on Sell venezuelan account within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell venezuelan account

I am selling a Venezuelan account, 125 vudu canons, map 20, elite 27, all castles, 46 talents, etc... details for PM, ask me PM for contact, teamviewer for see the account and paypal for pay.
Old 11/21/2014, 22:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^Kirsche^^ View Post
#closrequest
When will you learn that posts like "#closerequest" , "#banrequest" are seen as spam?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/21/2014, 22:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypulation View Post
When will you learn that posts like "#closerequest" , "#banrequest" are seen as spam?
finally...
Old 11/21/2014, 23:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Arrow Seafight -> Browsergames Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ask] venezuelan and paypal..?
06/14/2015 - Seafight - 32 Replies
Will I recieve a ban when I buy things on an venezuelan ship with paypal?
Venezuelan payment
10/14/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
Hello to everybody, i am from Venezuela. For what is this topic? -If you have a Venezuela payment and you do not wanna a ban or did you change this i can make you purchases your account completely safe. interested PM me, i do the purchases for paypal from Venezuela and i receive the 20 or 25% of your purchase.
Venezuelan proxy
10/11/2014 - Seafight - 5 Replies
Hey, all! Do anybody out there know where I can find a working Venezuelan ip-adress? :) I mean, I've tried to register my ship in Venezuelan proxy (which is very slow), but when I logged in with my normal proxy, it changed to my country. :d (Do anybody know why..?) Or, do you know anywhere else to get cheap payment, or do you have a ship in venezuelan proxy for sale? (Scandi)
Venezuelan Account (not banned) All country
08/20/2014 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hello. I do not speak English will translate to better understand if google translate from Spanish to English English I found how to make Venezuelan accounts without the block. The form is Teamviewer, create them from my pc or any pc Venezuelan, and ALWAYS buy paypal With 27USD you buy 990,000 uridium
Someone can help a Venezuelan?
07/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, greeting for all! above all, me gustaria to tell them that i dont speak englihs It asks is me the following one: I have not been able to manage to you paginate in Spanish of hack of co2, alone in English, and it so happens that not itself as to obtain the patch and to put it to him ami conquer. For example: speed hack for patch 5139 then I discharge him but me does not serve because I have the I finalize patch of conquer in my pc, if someone helped he be me for any patch and as...