Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Ultimate Ninja Bot) Borko Bot

Discussion on (Ultimate Ninja Bot) Borko Bot within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Ultimate Ninja Bot) Borko Bot

Hello there ElitePvPers! I am a long time lurker on this website and since I got in to Ultimate Ninja I have been developing a bot using Auto-It. All you have to do is set it up, run the program and press Q to have the bot do many tasks!

This Is Free Updates For LIFE! They will be sent via email so please provide A proper Email!
Just for ElitePvP I Am Offering a 10% Discount!

(this bot is for windows only and must be run in 1920x1080p)

Features: All of these allow 100% Afk potential, you can leave all day and come back to find all options are done!
Auto-Ramen
Auto-Chakra Practice (Only does the 3 free runs)
Auto- Conquest Registers and Plays. (Will register, join and auto play)
Auto- Summon Beast event. (Will join and auto play)
Auto- Konoha Defend. (will sit at the wall and let as many people attack you as possible for max defense)
Auto- Rebellers Attack (Will deal dmg and try to snipe low hp targets)

Coming Soon:

Auto Tournament
Auto Map Run
Auto Trial
Auto Conquest

Also on a side-note I have a lvl 75 account on an EU server that I'd be willing to sell. I lag too much on EU since I moved