Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

darkorbit account

Discussion on darkorbit account within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
darkorbit account

Hello people, as the title says i am looking to buy darkorbit account.

I offer: arena tournament acc with free s8 and pve gear on all characters you make.
Runescape account with very good stats. I will give info via skype

My skype: kikodzidic33
Old 06/26/2014, 13:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If u wanna trade then its WTT. I can accepted pp or psc only
Old 06/26/2014, 13:22   #3

it can also be wtb because im buying one. it can be wtt because i offer other accounts for it. idk
Old 06/26/2014, 16:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 587
quinster08..I will not stop looking for you..you will pay for this 50.- € psc you took yesterday night and did not give me the acc..I have the serialnr. of both psc..I report you already..

The most I would preffer is.. to come to you to Holland and break your every 212 bones you have..the last bone would be the finger you click the codes of my psc cards..

Guys attention from quinster08 ..
Old 06/27/2014, 13:14   #5

bambam01 thanks for saying this, i got hacked 3 times and weeks later i found some1 trying to sell my accounts on internet, im very sick of this. The sad thing is when I dont accept offer for my acc they post that I'm hacker or something, that is just ridicilous
Closed Thread