Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 100 510bp Unlimited Ninja/Naruto Account

Discussion on Lvl 100 510bp Unlimited Ninja/Naruto Account within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Lvl 100 510bp Unlimited Ninja/Naruto Account

Selling my Unlimited Ninja/Ultimate Naruto account, pretty cheap. I've got too much work now a days to play, even though it's fun.
My team setup is 1-2-2, and is Golden Sasuke-Main and Illusion *** Itachi-Tobirama and Konan.
They are all level 100, and have very good jades (Level four on all except for certain ones, like full lvl 6 force jades on Itachi, lvl6/7 Block/Dodge/Counter jades on Sasuke, etc.)
Two Kages unlocked, with everyone having 3 stars on both except for Itachi who has 6 on the first and 4 on the second, and Sasuke who has 4 and 4.
Fully fortified S.Forge and Enchanted gear, along with all the tools to be the best on the server, like access to accessories others won't be able to get.
Rank 25, on the server with Naurhir. It's one of the most active servers, if not the most active.
Selling for cheap, message me for more info!
Message me here or on my skype ace_of_spadesx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ultimate Naruto - Unlimited Ninja Scripts/Bot v1.0a
01/23/2016 - Browsergames - 37 Replies
Welcome in my topic! The Rar File Include: Beast Event Standalone Script: wait till the event and enabling autobattle Konoha Conquest
[Selling] VIP7 lvl 86 Unlimited Ninja(Naruto) Account
12/24/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
I'm the second owner of this account, great game but I just got a PS4 and you know the rest. I will try to get a picture up but its a beast account, sitting at 302k BP, Itachi-Kakashi-Main-Sasori-Warm Hinata and when 90 comes you can update Itachi on the spot and be OP. Its an amazing account lots of high level jades on EU server 3, I will sell for dirt cheap, asking 100 OBO and if you know the price of VIP levels this is a steal. I bought it for 75, i have been putting 5-10 usd a day into for...
[Selling] Unlimited Ninja/Unlimited Naruto Account VIP 6
04/22/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Its a game.la account, Server 442 Oat, and level 78. Its constant 2nd in arena, and currently in the top 150 in Elite Match. Its VIP 6 with 20290 gold charged ($500) and 206544 BP. Name is Nomad, and also is a chairman in the 2nd best guild on the server. It easily wins first in any events. Current team is Karin, Sasori, Nine-Tails Naruto, and Hinata. I just got a new job and can't play as much so looking to make anything back on it. Starting at $150, but email me at...
[Selling] Unlimited Ninja (Ultimate Naruto) Account VIP6
04/20/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm currently selling my ultimate naruto (unlimited ninja) account for ~half the money i spend on it.. VIP 6 - I topped up ~280USD and im asking for 150USD.. Im currently lvl 94.. Top 10 in arena (jumping between 5-10).. Got special event pet angel.. 39 hokage proofs and 34rinegan (to get sasuke tank S.Ninja) If u have any questions or are interested contact me via mail: [email protected]
[Selling] Unlimited Ninja (Ultimate Naruto) Account
04/05/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm currently selling my JOYFUN Unlimited Ninja Account. I play on US server 10 and I'm top5 in Arena. Level 91 - Vip 6 (topped up 275$) Currently have Konan, Kakashi, Tsunade, Maito Gai, Namikaze Minato, Sasuke, Haku. I'm selling this account cz my worktime changed and I'm unable to participate in the events. If you are interested contact me via Skype - xtr3m3kill3r