Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited Ninja (Ultimate Naruto) Account

Discussion on Unlimited Ninja (Ultimate Naruto) Account within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unlimited Ninja (Ultimate Naruto) Account

Hello,

I'm currently selling my JOYFUN Unlimited Ninja Account.
I play on US server 10 and I'm top5 in Arena.
Level 91 - Vip 6 (topped up 275$)
Currently have Konan, Kakashi, Tsunade, Maito Gai, Namikaze Minato, Sasuke, Haku.
I'm selling this account cz my worktime changed and I'm unable to participate in the events.

If you are interested contact me via Skype - xtr3m3kill3r

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ultimate Naruto - Unlimited Ninja Scripts/Bot v1.0a
01/23/2016 - Browsergames - 37 Replies
Welcome in my topic! The Rar File Include: Beast Event Standalone Script: wait till the event and enabling autobattle Konoha Conquest
[Selling] VIP7 lvl 86 Unlimited Ninja(Naruto) Account
12/24/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
I'm the second owner of this account, great game but I just got a PS4 and you know the rest. I will try to get a picture up but its a beast account, sitting at 302k BP, Itachi-Kakashi-Main-Sasori-Warm Hinata and when 90 comes you can update Itachi on the spot and be OP. Its an amazing account lots of high level jades on EU server 3, I will sell for dirt cheap, asking 100 OBO and if you know the price of VIP levels this is a steal. I bought it for 75, i have been putting 5-10 usd a day into for...
Ultimate Naruto - Unlimited Ninja Scripts/Bot
03/28/2014 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Hey guys i've started working on scripts which will do things for you in this game. These scripts will be for autoit3 I'm Playing this game at Games.la i've account only there so when i add downloadable content in 1-2 days i need your help with testing at joyfun. My scripts Will support 1920x1080 resolution. Script Plans:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 For PS2
09/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hello Guys.... Now I Will Give You The Amazing Game For The Amazing Anime Naruto Lets Take a Look Now Booster