Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UFE Account On A Good Server

Discussion on UFE Account On A Good Server within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
UFE Account On A Good Server

^Title
Non empty or semi-empty servers. i wanna fun.
Payment: paypal, western union
Note: Not giving first to anyone.
Old 03/12/2014, 18:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 350
The Black Market: 223/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,805
u are rlly funny you must pay 100€ to me but u searching now against a new ufe acc?

u telling me u are a men with honor yeah rlly good joke

i dont wana spamm here but i just wana warn the other people who trade here with you in this tread

Greez'
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/12/2014, 19:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have buy a acc to him and he give me, he is trust i don't think he will scam 100€
Old 03/13/2014, 01:29   #4
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuPac' View Post
u are rlly funny you must pay 100€ to me but u searching now against a new ufe acc?

u telling me u are a men with honor yeah rlly good joke

i dont wana spamm here but i just wana warn the other people who trade here with you in this tread

Greez'
Not funny. 1st. I dont have the money, im searching it for a friend that is able to pay upto 700-1000 USD via western union, as i know him from FB and he dont know about this forum i put this there.

And yeah, im a good man that will pay you 100 Euro when i get them , i didnt pay yet as i dont have 1 f*cking cent.
Btw, you blocked me , thats not even my problem.

Last skype words:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2014, 19:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 350
The Black Market: 223/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,805
i dont rlly care and why u searching now again a top acc i think u dont have any cent now ? haha fail a^^?

as u see u can pm me here so please close this tread men u must pay me and u searching an account ?lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2014, 19:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
As a dark orbit player, just wanted to let u know that Global America 4 is about the best server atm.
Old 03/14/2014, 01:15   #7
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuPac' View Post
i dont rlly care and why u searching now again a top acc i think u dont have any cent now ? haha fail a^^?

as u see u can pm me here so please close this tread men u must pay me and u searching an account ?lol
Im sorry but ithink you didnt understand yet. this thread is to buy a ufe account to my friend, i do not own any money, The account will be to my friend as i told in the first post, now, stop spamming, you already reported for bating members and also scammer accusation while you blocked me and told me that i should keep the 100 euro(that i also dont have.)