Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Seafight Account

Discussion on Buying Seafight Account within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Seafight Account

I'm in need of a Seafight account. Can be on any server. What the account NEEDS to have at least:
  • Full Elite Guns (Either 50,55,60,Ady)
    Good Designs
    10 Elite Decks
    Good Level

I do not care about the gold on the account or pirates but any other additional items would be grateful. I'm paying up to €25 with PayPal only or I can trade my Runescape account for it? I will not go first as I have been scammed before but after I've received ownership of the account, I will make my payment.

Thank You.

Tags
buy, paypal, seafight

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying USA 1 seafight account
01/06/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
must have all elite decks and full pearl cannons of any kind. post or message. must be in USA 1 ( east )
Buying seafight account
12/31/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Must have full pearl decks. Atleast full 50's but looking for full 55's or addys. In the USA 1 ( East Coast ) Server. Max of $80. List details.
[SEARCH] Buying Seafight Account INT
12/05/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
I buy Seafight accounts in Europe Global 1,2,3,4,5 I pay maximum 70 dollars via paypal. Account minimum: 10 elite decks full with elite canons minimum 30 skills minimum 9 castells minimum 17 elite level Has not used gold or chest or any other Bug Contact: Skype: ivcho0807
buying seafight account
08/09/2012 - Seafight - 0 Replies
hey i wnna change my rs account or crossfire account for an seafight account please :p the rs account is combat 103 and it got 14m cash the crossfire account got kris super v-lm and m4a1 custom and ak silver and all other