Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates Base for sale

Discussion on Battle Pirates Base for sale within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Pirates Base for sale

I am selling my Battle Pirates base, it is a lv78, has every single hull and tech ever released, 100K ID, never hacked on. I have a on a seperate gaming facebook account. Below are the ships I have built

17 MCX R5 R5 seige Missle also
4 HS's
8 Dread X's
10 Rays R5
12 Specs R5
4 Toilets R5
4 Cuda's R5
10 Interdictors

I am leaving off a bunch I have 136 ships out of 140 you can possibly have. I have 100% every blue print along with all the drac blue prints besides Nemi.

I have spent enough on this account to buy a nice new car, I know I won't get close to that amount, but if you are thinking about taking over a new account and coining on it, this may be a great option for you.

I will remove all friends, change the base name, and change the password to whatever you want once deal is made
Old 02/14/2014, 21:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
Arrow Facebook -> Browsergames Trading

#moved
Old 02/20/2014, 21:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would offer £100 as starting bid
Old 11/22/2014, 02:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well i'm in the U.S. i would be willing to give you 80 euros which like $100 U.S. money.
Old 01/19/2015, 20:59   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm also selling a level 72 account. Would consider any reasonable offers. It is a 14.6 mil id that I've played every single day since I started. I have been a student and work from computer also so have had lots of time to build this base up. I have most of the important hulls with almost every special and bp out there. Anyone with a serious offer can email me at . This isn't an account that has been used with hacks either. I have worked very hard to get everything in his account including the new thrower and ship!!!!!