Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

orbit-reborn.com

Discussion on orbit-reborn.com within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
orbit-reborn.com

is the link its a darkorit remake but the old servers meaning just plain ships no pilot points pets rsb just x1,x2,x3,x4,sab its pvp battles private server you just sign up on the link its free to it keeps improving its awesome come join!!!!
Old 01/20/2014, 15:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
We already have a official thread
And that's the trading section. Post only trading related things here.
#closerequest
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Orbit Reborn
12/16/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
>>Orbit Reborn<< Statut: ONLINE DarkOrbit - Orbit Reborn - YouTube
Selling a two times reborn archer and a non-reborn monk.
11/03/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Okay, I have decided to start a selling thread of my own. I'm willing to agree to single offers for each of the characters, but I'd much rather sell them both, hence they're both on one server. They're both on Dreams > Dream. The archer is reborn two times and has very great statistics. The monk is not yet reborn, but has an inspiring charm. I would accept payments, which are only done in game. I would trade for in game values, for example Dragon Balls or anything else. I do not exchange...
QUESTION about reborn and 2nd reborn at lv130
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
my question is if i got reborn at lv130 and got extra 55point after i got lv130 again and got reborn again what will happen to the extra 55point when i first reborn? because i don't want to waste time lv to 130 if i got 2nd reborn these point will gone. any one have a lv130-lv130-and reborn please help me thank you^^