Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wartune Top Ranked Accounts

Discussion on Wartune Top Ranked Accounts within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wartune Top Ranked Accounts

Selling top ranked archer account - Will Give another high account with purchase. By Top Account I mean top account. This is the top account on server. West Coast Server will give more details when call.

This account placed top 10 In classwars.

-- Account Highlights -- (Rounding Off on low end because of people telling mods of game)

Every Mount in game with exception of Guild Master Mount ***INCLUDING DARKNIGHT PANTHER***

level 70 (VIP Level 9)
BR - With academy blessing 114,000+
Balens that comes with account 10,000 (Not Bound)
1ST Place Arena
Top 5 in Sylph Arena

PATK - 34,000 +
PDEF - 21,000 +
MDEF - 20,500 +
CRIT - 4,800 +
HP - 105,000 +

Clothing is all at Level 6 (I have every selection you can change into, with the exception of a few. But almost every event clothing and hard to obtain clothing I have.

Wing Level 6 (I have every selection of wings with exception of 4. I have golden wings, phantom and dragon wings as well.

Additional Clothing In Inventory 3 pairs of wings level 4 lvl 3 and lvl1. 2 Helmets lvl4 and lvl2. 2 sets of weps clothing lvl2 and lvl 4. 2 sets of armor lvl3 and lvl4. The lvl 4 armor is the hard to get fashion statement.

MAX HONOR
Lord Devine Medallion
No Honor Loss due to VIP level

Fully level 60 Armor Set Legendary all with level 7 and level 6 Gems all 4 sockets on each peice.

Level 70 Jewlery Legendary set LEVEL 60 Rings Legendary Set (Have the 70's But waiting to make leg)

Full level 70 set (waiting to put it on when its full legendary) Working on the stones needed.

Has Rare Apollo Sylph Lvl 70 -- Green Iris Sylph -- Purple Pan Sylph

Max Level 10 Guild Skills.

Stables Level 3 almost Level 4 (Mount Strength: OVER 7,300)

Extras: More Insignia then you could spend, Over 20 Socket Rods, Uncommon Runes such as Chaos Rune. Red Tank.

All Red Astrals most are level 8, a few level 7. None lower then 7.

Level 15+ Necro Completed. Always Places top 3 in WB usually 1st

So much more to list...
__________________________________________________ ______
Second account (Comes Free with Purchase of above account)

Archer Level 67

Full 55 Set Max Sockets
Partial Level 60 set
All Red Astrals
Ton of Mounts
All Clothing and Wings Level 4
15 Socket Rods
Top 20 Sylph Arena
Places 30th Usually In WB
Top 20 In Sylph Arena
Thousands of Soul Stones
Whips ETC
Red Tank
Level 10 Completed In Necropolis

TON OF EXTRAS !!

This account was my newer one I have been working on, Make no Mistake is very tough, Level 6 gems with level 7,8 and 9 transponders already purchased. Level 60 Rings and Jewels all legendary. This account with minimal work can be top 10.

MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL FOR A LOT. BUT IM ALSO NOT GOING TO LET IT GO FOR PENNIES EITHER SO MAKE REASONABLE OFFER. I CAN TELL YOU THAT WHEN YOU LOOK AT ORDER HISTORY YOU WILL FALL OFF YOUR CHAIR. BUT TIRED OF PLAYING GAME.

You can call me Directly for questions 732-788-7582
Or email me

You can pm me here but I rarely check it due to not much activity on these forums.