Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

war commander lvl 36 on sale+FB fanpage

Discussion on war commander lvl 36 on sale+FB fanpage within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
war commander lvl 36 on sale+FB fanpage

WC account lvl 36 from more than 1 year old, all the toys, spectre lvl 13 and megas with double target and more units at 13, antispectre base with all buildings maxed and base expansions and half of resources expansions, more than 2000$ wasted on the account from the begining, also sale of wc facebook page with 200 followers included. Payment by paypal, only seriuos offers please. Send pm or write to josito 101 @ hotmail . com
Old 11/20/2013, 21:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
also zombifier, price of account 350$
Old 12/11/2013, 23:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
100 euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] war commander for Sale
10/30/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
War commander account for sale lvl 36 or 37 or 40 with all toys all lvl 12 add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/PsycoDarkralf
War Commander Level 35 For Sale
09/13/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 9 Replies
Selling my level 35 (almost 36) Facebook/War Commander account. All buildings maxed 95% of event prizes unlocked, including Widowmaker. Most units are 11+ Played for a little over a year on facebook, never used cheats. PM me an offer!
war commander lvl 36 account for sale
09/04/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Due to some commitment. .. decided to sell my lvl 36 account. .will be lvl 37 in few days if u are active players..drop me a msg if u are keen... :D
War Commander vl 32/33 for sale
05/29/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm selling this account for my brother, it was originally mine but I gave it to him, he no longer plays the game. I'm testing the water to see what is possible as I did coin the account along a fair way so lots of things are lvl 9/10 but have not used it for a while so do not know how much further my brother has taken it. I've just found this site on 29th may 2013. I can over the next few days get a list of what it has and the lvls so please feel free to contact.
War Commander lvl 32/33 account for sale
05/29/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling this account for my brother, it was originally mine but I gave it to him, he no longer plays the game. I'm testing the water to see what is possible as I did coin the account along a fair way so lots of things are lvl 9/10 but have not used it for a while so do not know how much further my brother has taken it. I've just found this site on 29th may 2013. I can over the next few days get a list of what it has and the lvls so please feel free to contact.