Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

darkorbit acc(very cheap)

Discussion on darkorbit acc(very cheap) within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
darkorbit acc(very cheap)

hey guys,after my 2-stars acc got banned i wanna sell my second acc because i stop playing darkorbit.It has full lf3,shields bo2,speed generators,8 iris,some parts of apis,goliath with spectrum and all designs from handel(exp,honor,rtc..).It is banned one time,kbot licence unlimited.

cost:10-15 euros
payment methodsaypal,psc(price is 20 euros because i cant convert them)

SCAMMERS GTFO,IM VETERAN,U CANT SCAM ME...