Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 69 Mage Wartune server 2

Discussion on LVL 69 Mage Wartune server 2 within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 69 Mage Wartune server 2

Hello, I want to sell a lvl 69 Mage on server 2. It has a lvl 55 set fully enchanted, with lvl 5 and 6 gems, there are many many extras in the account...
19 K crypt tokens
14 K Insignia's
clothing lvl's 4, 2, 3, 2
Academy is Maxed out at lvl 69
1,439,473 Kyanite
Astrals: 10754 unspent points
Pristine willpower Lvl 4
Enhanced Illusion Lvl 5
Holy Mysticality lvl 5
Enhanced Determination Lvl 5
Holy Snipers Edge Lvl 5
Refined Goddess Blessing Lvl 5
Enhanced Will Destroyer Lvl 5
Pristine Fortitude Lvl 4
Holy Charm Lvl 1

300 USD takes it..... Email at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wartune mage BlackMoor server
08/17/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
i want to sell my mage at the new server (BlackMoor) in r2games.com its a VIP level 33 (22Days left for VIP) got too many things i am the master of guild level 4 got too many upgrades and too much wealth to play with. full set of clothes+items the spirit covenant is active and 23 days left for it alot of luck stones+gems+1100 insignia+20 skeleton keys level 16 farm. and alot more if u want to see pm me and post your offer here or via pm :)
WARTUNE top 10 server Mage - 53.5K BR lvl 68
06/19/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Although my character is top 10 in BR, this toon is actually built for PvP and can beat almost anyone on server. Level 68, Mage built for PvP. I can beat mages with up to 3 k br more. Also can beat all critical mages as mine is a Will Destroyer lvl 6 mage that has the 30% extra damage. This server is about 4 months old. I've spent about $1100 on the account and 12-16 hours a day of play. Ranked 8-12th in BR and 7th in lvl on server. I can beat anyone on server except for the top...
Wartune Europe #1 mage on Server.
05/11/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I`ll start with : I`ve put 2000 euros into the mage so far. I`ll give you as much details as possible so that you may understand what I`m talking about. The server i`m on is kind of new. I`m #1 mage on realm, #2 player overall. All the battlegrounds I attend I`m MVP. I got a full set of legendaries upgraded to max + fully gemmed with mattack hp mdef pdef all. I got full legendary astrals. I got dual spec unlocked, meaning you can do nightmare dungeons as healer if you want to. Full +3...
[Selling] Wartune Mage acc, server S3 WorgLair
04/04/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
delete
[Selling] Wartune - Kabam EU SERVER 16 - TOP MAGE -
03/26/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Server is the latest EU server. Kbam Wartune. Top Mage on the Server! Currently lvl 6 VIP (100% more EXP) Level 48 Mage. Always ranks in top 3 on World Boss Has full set of lvl 45 PVP Gear. (legendary rings and jewels everything max entchanted) Completes Crypt level 100