Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]S&F ACC S29 TOP RANK [S]PSC

Discussion on [B]S&F ACC S29 TOP RANK [S]PSC within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B]S&F ACC S29 TOP RANK [S]PSC

hallo

verkaufe meinen krieger auf dem server 29

der server läuft ungefair seit 2 wochen.

der char is rank 800+ war erst auf 400 aber hab 4x arena verloren also 4x gewinnen wieder rank 400 das geht schnell weil die alle immer nur 100ehre mehr haben weil das ein neuer server ist.

also noch locker chance auf top 100.

gilde ist unter top 10.

screen:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Guild Wars Account Rank 8, Zaishen Rank 4, 4x Obsidian Rüstung, Qual-Waffen etc.
07/06/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hey verkaufe meinen GW Account, welches schon seit 8 Jahre existiert. HIGH END Rank 8 AdH! Besitzt alle Spielteile, sowie 4x Obsidian Rüstung jeweils für Mönch, Walid, Nekro und Assa Guild Wars Account Rank 8 High End Möchtet Ihr außerhalb eBay kaufen, dann durch einen Middleman. Preis verhandelbar.
WTT 65k rank Guardian lvl 70 UM (Teos) for 70UM Warr and Orc lvl 70 (no rank needed )
12/09/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking to trade my account which has x2 70lvl UM Guardians .. One has 65k rank other one has a little .. the 3rd toon is lvl 60 HM Guard. Looking for Warrior and Orc accounts ( 2 different ) no ranks are needed just that they are 70 lvl PM ME , reply or add on skype Thanks !
Rank 65 Commando/Rank 57 Shadow - EU server The Red Eclipse- best deal 150$
03/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
This is a repost of my previous thread as i changed(lowered) the price and was unable to modify the title. Hello! I am selling my SWTOR account as i have a lot of work and i just keep playing and not doing it. The link is here: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/rank-64-comma ndo-with-rakata-and-columi-gear-in-addition-to-the -batlemaster-gear-and-rank-57-shadow-64423132/