Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

war commander lvl 36 account for sale

Discussion on war commander lvl 36 account for sale within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
war commander lvl 36 account for sale

Due to some commitment. .. decided to sell my lvl 36 account. .will be lvl 37 in few days if u are active players..drop me a msg if u are keen...
Old 09/04/2013, 14:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
still for sale ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
War Commander level 35 account for sale
06/17/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
all buildings are maxed except missile silo and the resource generators. missile silo is level 9. everything in defense lab is maxed except shock turret almost every units in tech center and academy are level 10. doesn't have behemoth, havoc and the other new units. pm me for details. asking price is 1000 USD
War Commander vl 32/33 for sale
05/29/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm selling this account for my brother, it was originally mine but I gave it to him, he no longer plays the game. I'm testing the water to see what is possible as I did coin the account along a fair way so lots of things are lvl 9/10 but have not used it for a while so do not know how much further my brother has taken it. I've just found this site on 29th may 2013. I can over the next few days get a list of what it has and the lvls so please feel free to contact.
War Commander lvl 32/33 account for sale
05/29/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling this account for my brother, it was originally mine but I gave it to him, he no longer plays the game. I'm testing the water to see what is possible as I did coin the account along a fair way so lots of things are lvl 9/10 but have not used it for a while so do not know how much further my brother has taken it. I've just found this site on 29th may 2013. I can over the next few days get a list of what it has and the lvls so please feel free to contact.
War Commander Account for Sale (Level 33)
05/21/2013 - Facebook - 4 Replies
I am selling another War Commander Account, this one is Level 33 and still being upgraded, unlike the level 35 I sold that was maxed... Please PM me for a price and list of units. I think I will have it ready after the next event in a few weeks at which point it will be level 34. It comes with the Face Book Account which also has ChefVille on it. Mickey