Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tribal wars buying accounts

Discussion on tribal wars buying accounts within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tribal wars buying accounts

As I said in the title and payment with PayPal or any international payment methods and the payment amount depends on the account P.M of you are interested i want good account for the first 2 months or the middle not the end of the server
Old 06/30/2013, 15:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tribal wars account for sale. This is on world 9. I have over 1.25mil points. I have 140 villages. I also have 20 nobles created and can create another 54 nobles. I am in the #1 tribe family in the world. I also have enough premium points too keep the account a premium account until the end of October.

About the account. I am the number one player in the K. My close friend is the number 2 player in the K(which has also expressed interest in selling) I have not received serious attack in over a month. Last time I was attacked was after a successful co-op against a enemy and his allies tried to take his villages back. If war is what you are after there are enemies near by. If you want to sit back and wait for war to come to you that is fine as well. Of the 140 villages all but 17 are maxed out in population. The break down is 30 offensive villages(all maxed out) and 110 defensive villages. This number can be easily tweaked to a more offensive stance.

Reason for selling. I stopped playing for about a week due to some family problems. After a week off, I noticed how much more time I had to do other things that I figured I would sell.

Reasons to buy, premium account until end of Oct. Member of #1 ranked tribe. Over 1.25mil points.
Old 06/30/2013, 15:50   #3

sorry if i did not mention it before i want good account for the first 2 months or the middle not the end of the server only 58 players left in your world
Old 06/30/2013, 23:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
Arrow Browsergames -> Browsergames Trading

#moved