Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Uridium

Discussion on Selling Uridium within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/09/2013, 18:32   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 56
I don't understand did tata fell for it or what? he could have asked to make 5.252.333
uridium for example or warned people that it's can be just him putting money on the account ?..
Old 06/09/2013, 18:39   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepie1215 View Post
I don't understand did tata fell for it or what? he could have asked to make 5.252.333
uridium for example or warned people that it's can be just him putting money on the account ?..
Man, read what I'm writing here.
He can't make such amount of uri, because it's not a bug or whatever. It is just fraud or carding. With such thing you can make only integers(numbers which end for 0, for example).
He can't make 123456 uri or 2.345.987.
Old 06/09/2013, 18:42   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungus View Post
Man, read what I'm writing here.
He can't make such amount of uri, because it's not a bug or whatever. It is just fraud or carding. With such thing you can make only integers(numbers which end for 0, for example).
He can't make 123456 uri or 2.345.987.
i know but i don't get why tata didn't request for that, like in his reaction it seems like he almost believe that he know how to give uridium to people like he said? because this reaction would be fine but then with a test with uridium amounts that is very high and different numbers so he can't fake/fraude.
Old 06/09/2013, 19:02   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i know but i don't get why tata didn't request for that, like in his reaction it seems like he almost believe that he know how to give uridium to people like he said? because this reaction would be fine but then with a test with uridium amounts that is very high and different numbers so he can't fake/fraude.
Tata just said that he received uri as test 40k. And said that you should buy on your own risk. He didn't say that he is trusted and you can but it with 100% sure, that he won't scamm you.
I even don't remind that he need you account data for put uri up...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2013, 19:24   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yes, with your data he can steal your account, also that video about UG, it's a shame Really.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2013, 19:30   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Tata just said that he received uri as test 40k. And said that you should buy on your own risk. He didn't say that he is trusted and you can but it with 100% sure, that he won't scamm you.
now speaking about it your resellers from millions uridium acc's for 800 and 1600 don't have much luck in skype no one show me nothing and you Epvp still says selling uri acp stuff yet you never want to talk have a service or show any one anything i mean nice of you that you also think he is a scammer but so far i think your to well not scamer but liar/talker because your prove is also no where.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2013, 19:35   #37

I actually asked Tungus for a TEST and kept AVODING MY QUESTION and KEPT denying he wasent going to give a TEST FOR THE SAFETY OF THE BUG. LOL KID YOUR SUCH A JOKE TUNGUS I WANT YOU TO GIVE ELSA AND JD A TEST AND WE WILL SEE IF YOU ARE TRUSTED AND SEE IF YOUR BUG ACTUALLY WORKS.
Old 06/09/2013, 19:39   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by »Razor« View Post
I actually asked Tungus for a TEST and kept AVODING MY QUESTION and KEPT denying he wasent going to give a TEST FOR THE SAFETY OF THE BUG. LOL KID YOUR SUCH A JOKE TUNGUS I WANT YOU TO GIVE ELSA AND JD A TEST AND WE WILL SEE IF YOU ARE TRUSTED AND SEE IF YOUR BUG ACTUALLY WORKS.
Doesn't take away your "uridium service" is fake as well.
stop blaming each other and just stop both of your "real services".
besides if it would actually work and exist no one would believe you on epvp , like you see so far.
better try to start a new topic in a other forum but this time don't make mistake with "trusted"tests.

(ps, what you have to say about giving a test with over a million uridium in difrent numbers, like i said 5.252.333 million for example , if not sorry but you just fraude and buy this small amount (40k) yourself to get logins when people trust you.)
Old 06/09/2013, 20:35   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
now speaking about it your resellers from millions uridium acc's for 800 and 1600 don't have much luck in skype no one show me nothing and you Epvp still says selling uri acp stuff yet you never want to talk have a service or show any one anything i mean nice of you that you also think he is a scammer but so far i think your to well not scamer but liar/talker because your prove is also no where.
Are you stupid or what? What the idiocy? Repeat again - look my previous topics. Look how much trusted people can support me. I don't want open service NOW, because I closed it ~2 weeks ago, just I didn't create topic on this forum, that's all.
What about accounts - they didn't show you, because they have not access to accounts. Moreover, I made few videos about accounts, so you can add me in skype, I'll show you. And don't call me talker|liar, ask trusted people first, who I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by »Razor« View Post
1. You didn't ask, you DEMEND, and demend very rude. Because of this I didn't give you anything, exepct video, because I understood in the begining of our conversation, that you are stupid rude selfish kid.
2. This is a BUG, so it's another thing, it's not service for uri itself.
3. I made few tests, when I opened service for uri first time, and I made it for moderators, few trusted persons. So shut up already and out of this forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2013, 20:39   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Last sentence (3) agree :P this take way to long just close this threads.
and for thungus i added you on skype and say i was interested and try ask some questions but you refused to tell me anything or show me anything only wanted my 800 € first and after i would get account since i told you that i not do that to give right now without prove first and not like to buy so much but maybe your service you just left conversation and after some topics with you it is also a "no one ever heard or saw of him again" until razor made this and you felt offended or something so started replying he's fake and your real.
Old 06/10/2013, 14:43   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
How much uri can i get for 10€?
Old 06/10/2013, 20:01   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please Stop this flaming. You dont like what he do then dont post. Its useless and it has nothing to do with service. So let be Mature and stop flaming like 9 year old Kids
Old 06/10/2013, 21:24   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 125
This has gone way too far.

#closerequest
Old 06/10/2013, 21:42   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
-I asked for such an amout but he told me it's not possible with his bug - i accepted that
My account is still not banned but the uri is still there.

Quote:
Thanks for saying it

Again: BUYING AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Btw lol here is this topic again open and my feedback is also there but nobody asked for permission tzz
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2013, 22:34   #45

Quote:
Are you stupid or what? What the idiocy? Repeat again - look my previous topics. Look how much trusted people can support me. I don't want open service NOW, because I closed it ~2 weeks ago, just I didn't create topic on this forum, that's all.
What about accounts - they didn't show you, because they have not access to accounts. Moreover, I made few videos about accounts, so you can add me in skype, I'll show you. And don't call me talker|liar, ask trusted people first, who I am.

1. You didn't ask, you DEMEND, and demend very rude. Because of this I didn't give you anything, exepct video, because I understood in the begining of our conversation, that you are stupid rude selfish kid.
2. This is a BUG, so it's another thing, it's not service for uri itself.
3. I made few tests, when I opened service for uri first time, and I made it for moderators, few trusted persons. So shut up already and out of this forum
Name the Moderators I will ask them about it. no i could care less about ur last topics
Closed Thread