Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Well Set Up Level 35 War Commander Account

Discussion on Well Set Up Level 35 War Commander Account within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well Set Up Level 35 War Commander Account

I would like to sell my my facebook/Kixeye/War commander account. It is level 35 and all buildings are upgraded except for the new missile silo and a few resource factories. The units in the academy are all upgraded except for the shock troopers I am working on and the tech is up to date too. I've got most of the elite units unlocked. All my walls are lvl 10 and my base is pretty unstoppable. I'm going to be busy soon and I won't be able to spend time playing this game anymore. I want to sell it to some one who will enjoy playing it!

A friend of mine sold his account that was at level 33 for $500. I am way further than he was but honestly, I do not know what to ask. It's what you are willing to pay to get ahead in the game. I know that if you were to coin to save a year and a half of game time to get to where I am at in the game, it would cost you thousands of dollars.

I have spent many hours on this game and I've coined a few times on upgrades. I put in a lot of hard work to get to where I am at. If you're interested please let me know! Give me an offer!

You can also email me at for quicker replies. Thanks.

Old 05/29/2013, 19:39   #2

Sold
Old 07/29/2013, 03:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i will take it

i can pay 500$ if you dont love that i can 6004 and that what i can do