Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Wartune]Lvl.64 Mage

Discussion on [Wartune]Lvl.64 Mage within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Wartune]Lvl.66 Mage *UPDATED*

Summary:

* VIP Level 5
* Level 57 Templars with tech upgrades: level Troop PATK 56, Troop MDEF 56, Troop PDEF 56 and Troop 56
* Full PVP level 55 set(enchanted to max, with level 5 gems)
* Level 50 Jewlery and Rings from Cata(enchanted to max with gems level 5)
* Guild Buffs as follows: Defense level 7, Intellect level 8, Charisma level 2, Endurance level 5, Gold level 3
* Tech upgrades(excluding troop ones): Gold 50, Hero MDEF/PDEF/MATK 66, Hero HP 52
* Second skills unlocked
* Talents: Holy Seal level 15, Misfortune level 1, Barrier level 2
* Farm level 57, with level 7 upgrades
* Astrals: 9 yellows(MDEF/MATK/PDEF, Reduce all damage, Disable crit strike, chance to reflect, Chance of receiveing crit, Crit base damage increased, Critical) 1 Red - Block => All are levels 3 and 4
* Mount Strenght - 850(soon more)
* Fashion clothes (3 items level 1 and one level 2)
* Vouchers - ~7k
* Gold - ~2mil
* Daru - ~2mil
* Other goodies in Bag and Guild Stash(alot of luck stones and etc.)

Please serious ppl only on PM.
Thanks.
Old 06/09/2013, 19:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
*bump with updated info*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wartune Top 3 Mage
01/13/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 9 Replies
I'm selling my Mage on Wartunes. - Level 56 - VIP level 6 - Full 45 PvP Set - Full Sockets/Gems Lv4 Pdef/Mdef (2 Lv5 PDEF Gems) (6 Lv5 MATK Gems) (1 Lv5 MDEF, 2 Lv5 HP Gems) - Full Lv50 Cata Accessories socket + Gems from above ^ - Academy Technology Hero/Troops all up high level - Farm Level 52 - Knights Level 53
[Selling] Wartune Account - R2 - MAGE
03/29/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
I have invested TONS of time and money into this char. He is currently one of the best mages on the server, only behind guys lucky enough to find the Wildfire steed card already. Some basic stats: Level 72 - 62,573BR (and growing) Full Level60 Legendary Set Level60 Legendary Trinkets Level50 Legendary Rings
WARTUNE mage sell
02/20/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
my mage is lvl 61 and is at top ten of the server 37500battle ratting the account is on armor games S2-Europe VIP lvl 4 knight crusader medallion wings and pvp mount,pig mount and catacombs mount aswell full enchant and all gems are lvl 5 guild skills are upgraded full lvl 7 i got 12talents i have many more stuff at my bags usefull for higher lvls as gems and rods and crypt keys the server has around 3 months running so is the best timming for u to buy it, i accept paypal only
Wartune : Sell Mage Lvl 50 S91
01/26/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Server: s91 Class: Mage Level: 50 - Character Features - -Level 55 pvp set -Full Socketed -Level 10 Talent Points -All Yellow Astrals 9k
Selling Wartune TOP Mage Acc
12/29/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Wartune Mage Acc Acount Overall Status: Game Site: wartune.r2games.com Reason: I'm selling this because I won't have much time to play next year. lot of work and Study.