Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting Server Free

Discussion on Botting Server Free within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Botting Server Free

Hi all,

I'm ReArancia, and today I will anounce my new botting server which will be 100% FREE!

Why free?
And free because my pc is on 24/24 7/7

How long will the botserver rest?
I have a 1 month vps now. I can run your bot for 1 month, but I do not login and change your equipment to new drone cpu etc...
If you want to, I'll put the bot on for like 3 days, then it shuts down, and you send me a message that you changed and checked everything you had to do, and tell me I can start the bot again!

What if not trusted?
No **** please, it's free Enjoy it!

What do I need?
PBDO/Kbot/Ibot license is needed! If it wasn't, you should pay for this... But I like everything that is free

What do I need to send you?
Well, you should add:
- Username
- Password
- Server
- If needed, PBDO task...

Old 03/24/2013, 17:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Lol you copied it from Joever, Even with how can i acces you....
Closed Thread