Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Orbit - Antek's ACP service

Discussion on Dark Orbit - Antek's ACP service within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/05/2013, 14:31   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,123
Lol he search ACP online to become subreseller i think...ohhh you start to create your own threads...nice this way you don't use my Merkava reseller thread... child
Old 03/05/2013, 16:24   #32

elite*gold: 295
Lightbulb Answers 5

Hello.

Quote:
Almost 2 weeks ago you were looking for ACP service and now you're going to sell it?

Dark Orbit - Searching for ONLINE ACP service

Grow up kid... No one is going ot get scammed here. You have chosen the wrong place.
Yes, I have searched for ACP service, because pherphaps someone wants to work with me and sell ACP things. But please, don't say anything in my thread Kamieniarz, because you're just a kid (17 years old) .

Quote:
Lol he search ACP online to become subreseller i think...ohhh you start to create your own threads...nice this way you don't use my Merkava reseller thread... child
No, I don't want to be subreseller. And again sorry, that I have pushed your thread. And I'm not a child, I'm 34 years old.

Best regards,
Antek
Old 03/05/2013, 16:37   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
When do you think you got it hacked? Because if you got it hacked you must keep it that way and let it be Ban proof.....Be quick or people or not going to be happy
Old 03/06/2013, 14:05   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Any news?
Old 03/06/2013, 16:45   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Guys. Told long time ago that this guy is idiot :P He posted screen from 2011, in my opinion he downloaded it to make himself "trusted". Don't hope that he'll "hack" this ACP...
Old 03/06/2013, 17:20   #36

elite*gold: 295
Wink Answers 6

Hello.

Quote:
When do you think you got it hacked? Because if you got it hacked you must keep it that way and let it be Ban proof.....Be quick or people or not going to be happy
I am creating a video and new screenshot of my ACP. I don't know when will it be online.

Quote:
Any news?
ACP SERVICE STATUS: OFFLINE

Quote:
Guys. Told long time ago that this guy is idiot :P He posted screen from 2011, in my opinion he downloaded it to make himself "trusted". Don't hope that he'll "hack" this ACP...
If you think, that I can't hack ACP, please don't say anything in my thread. And you can search in Google something like "Dark Orbit ACP service screenshot" , but you won't find anything.

P.S. Skoro jesteś Polakiem, możesz do mnie pisać po polsku.

Best regards,
Antek
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread