Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanting to buy FB/battle pirates account

Discussion on Wanting to buy FB/battle pirates account within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanting to buy FB/battle pirates account

Hi,

I am wanting to buy a Facebook/ battle pirates account.
Please email me at if you are wanting to sells yours
I have $100 ready to be sent through paypal. maybe even more.
Old 11/24/2012, 11:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have a Urdium Wars Account.
PM ME!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle Pirates Account
01/19/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 12 Replies
Battle pirates account for sale..whole fb must be taken over ... Looking for "real" offers LvL 34 sea scorpion,cuda,battleship,gollys,strike cruiser,dread x,hhs,inters FULLY LEGITIMATE ACCOUNT $$$£££ spent ..just had enough now send me pm if interested with offers :)
Selling Battle Pirates Account
03/23/2014 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Selling a legit battle pirates account level 24 right now, but still playing and gaining levels and researches. Spent money in this account no hacks were used! I will consider offers. Refund is available for 7 days! But if the account gets banned no refunds accepted. I kept this account legal and used real money. If logged in you can see the money spent in account settings. I will put up 100 gold left in the account for the user to change the name. Again refunds is accepted, but if it...
HELP with Battle Pirates Account
04/11/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Does any1 have a alt account they can spare?? A lvl 30 + would be great :D... But if any1 has been successful with the cheat thing and have a lvl 30 account that be great i am a old dog at this game and was a lvl 34, my 1st time i cheated was when i won the Dreads for they was SOOO expensive, they banded me, gave my account back without my Dreads, Blueprints, and raids winnings, and only 6k in gold when i feel i spent way more than that, so i became a cheater trying to get back where i was and...
How do you unsuspend account in battle pirates after being banned for hacking
02/19/2012 - Facebook - 8 Replies
I have recently as of a few hours ago been suspended and i sent an email and everything to the creator and she said she wont reinstate my account even though all my stuff is still in the game. I was wondering is there a way to unsuspend it ourselves. Also the steps to do it/what programs we need Any ideas welcome thank you!!
old account issues battle pirates
01/04/2012 - Facebook - 4 Replies
Hey, have an odd issue, i made a brand new account for battle pirates and using fiddler the inserts work fine, however trying to use my old account ( pre 200000), I cannot get anything to work, it seems that there is a version of the game trapped in my computer somewhere that is not deleting from cache when I clear. I know this because in Fiddler I do not get any sort of game reload needed to engage fiddlers bypass. any suggestions on finding the errant file? i've done an OS reinstall...