Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kbot and Kerkava Reseller

Discussion on Kbot and Kerkava Reseller within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kbot and Kerkava Reseller

Hello, I am a kbot and kerkava reseller, I'm not that familiar with epvp's forums so that explains my post number and if I posted this in the wrong section or anything.

Kerkava is currently OFFLINE

My prices are:

Kbot, No GG = £12.50
Kbot, GG = £25.00
Kerkava, 6 months = £16.00
Kerkava, 1 year = £24.00

I do not sell moving licenses yet.

I do not only accept pounds (£)
I also accept euros, dollars ect,

Payment through paypal only!

HOW TO BUY!

Sent paypal payment to:
Once bought from one of the above prices, send e-mail to:
The e-mail must contain proof that you bought it (ect your name, printscreen of paypal e-mail, forwarded e-mail from paypal) What you want, (kbot no gg, kbot gg, kerkava 6 months, kerkava 1 year) and your control center customer id. Within 12 hours, usually within 1 hour, I will send you money to your control center customer id, hit refresh once I sent it then click on your dark orbit id, underneath your customer number it will say make new license for given id, choose what kbot or kerkava you want and if you have the right amount of money click go. Your license should be activated!