Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tradeing Runescape and League of Legends account for Darkorbit account

Discussion on Tradeing Runescape and League of Legends account for Darkorbit account within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Tradeing Runescape and League of Legends account for Darkorbit account

Hello guys,

I am tradeing my runescape account lvl 86(f2p) and 89(p2p)+ League of legends -server Eu west acc for equal darkorbit account.

--Runescape account stats--

*Skills:
-att:75,
-str:72,
-def:60,
-ranged:50,
-magic:59,
-prayer:44,
-woodcutting:82 (almost 83),
-mining 42, smithing 43
-fletching:43
-crafting 50
-firemaking 60, cooking 60
-agilithy:20, thieving:20

*Quests:
-I have done all of the f2p quests expect(shield of arraw) which i started
-Couple of important member quests

*Items:
I have NO MUCH WORTH on it expect some halloween's items (rares),12 rune defenders,some summoning and skilling items

NOTE:You can make really much money with woodcutting.

--League of legends account stats--

*Wins:340+
*Server:EU West
*Runes:2 full rune pages:
-First page/AS/: marks:attack speed, quintessence:2x attack speed 1x armour penetration, seals:armour/attack speed, glyphs:magic resistance
-Second page/AP/: Marks:Not finished, seals:armour, quintessence: flat AP, glyphs:half flat AP and half AP per level.
*Champions:
-Alistar,amumu,ashe,annie,akali,blitzcrank,darius,c ho gath,fiddlesticks,evelynn,kayle,teemo,xin zhaom,zilean,udyr,urgot,sion,hecarim,graves,trynda mere,malphite,garen, pantheon,popy,karthus,jax,janna,soraka,sivir,morga na,master yi,gragas,nidalee,nassus,ryze,kenne,warwick,leona, irelia,olaf.
*Skins:
-Judgement Kayle (FREE)
-Unchained Alistar (FREE)
-Highland Tryndamere (RARE)
-Frostblade Irelia
-Glacial Olaf
-Phantom Karthus (RARE)
-Marble Malphite (RARE)

I hope you have good account for me. Contact me at my e-mail:
Old 07/14/2012, 21:48   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

add me on skype: surbrander
Old 09/26/2012, 17:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi I have a crazy strong darkorbit account, its not just fe its uber fe, contact me at my email if you're interested
Closed Thread

Tags
darkorbit