Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Zynga Poker Chips @ Yodikayo

Discussion on Sell Zynga Poker Chips @ Yodikayo within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Sell Zynga Poker Chips @ Yodikayo

Fuer diejenige, die kein Englisch verstehen, schick mir bitte einen Nachricht per Email, Danke

Yo yo, all PokerLover!

Yodikayo is a trusted seller and selling you Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker Chips (Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, Hi5, Tagged, Yahoo and iPhone) to buy at the best, cheapest and most attractive price.

My current rate :
  • <30m = 0,6 Euro/m or 0,8 USD/m
  • 30 m = 17 Euro or 22 USd
  • 50 m = 25 Euro or 32 USD
  • 100m = 38 Euro or 48 USD
  • 200 m = 70 Euro or 90 USD
for a bigger amount, please contact me

Requirement :
  1. Minimum Buy : $1.000.000
  2. Minimum Chips in your account before the transfer : $100.000 (for chips transfer below $50.000.000) or $2.000.000 (for chips transfer $50.000.000 or above)

Payment option :
  • Western Union
  • MoneyGram
  • Liberty Reserve
  • Neteller
  • OneBip (note : Additional 50% of the total amount will be charged as carrier fee.)
  • Bank wire transfer

Terms of Service (ToS) :
  1. You are fully responsible for your account before, during and after the chips transfer. I hold no responsibility in case that your account get banned, suspended or DOH.
  2. Chips transfer is ONLY going to be made AFTER the money is received. Please note, that the processing time from each payment option may vary from hours to days.
  3. Any additional fee (such as transfer fee etc.) is the responsibility of the buyer to pay.
  4. All kind of contacts (questions, transaction, confirmation, etc.) should only be directed to me. Please do re-check if the email address or number is correct and the same as stated here, before you contact me. I hold no responsibility for everything, which is caused by such mistake.
Contact yodikayo :
  • Email :
  • Yahoo Messenger : (preferred)
  • MSN/Windows Live :
  • Mobile phone : 0032-497-623143

How to Buy :
  1. Please read the ToS.
  2. Make sure that you have fulfilled the requirement and checked that your payment option is accepted, which are stated above.
  3. Initiate a contact with me through email, messenger or mobile phone to confirm the transaction.
  4. After you get the confirmation and the payment detail, do the payment.
  5. Send me a confirmation and other details, which needed by me to confirm the payment.
  6. After the payment is received, I will contact you again and transfer the chips to you on the table.

I am looking forward to our smooth, problemless and long term cooperation.

Greetz,
yodikayo
Old 01/21/2012, 14:20   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 573
The Black Market: 393/2/1
First customer, discount? Added on skype.
Old 01/21/2012, 18:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
lol yeah.. just msg me back if the problem is gone